J Cole Talks About Having a Desire to Start Producing Again, But Not Sure If It’s Too Late

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
People talking about his production ain’t good like the man don’t got 4 multiplatinum albums where he strictly produced himself. J.Cole is literally one of the most successful producer/rappers of all time.
Eminem is literally THE most successful producer/rapper of all time and he’s still a mid producer :ld:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
People talking about his production ain’t good like the man don’t got 4 multiplatinum albums where he strictly produced himself. J.Cole is literally one of the most successful producer/rappers of all time.

If he wanna get back behind the boards then thats his prerogative. I have no idea why that would be considered a bad thing

:scust:

Culture vulture babble

Deadman187

All Star
Daps
As far as Eminem. His best beat to me is My Buddy. I didn't even know he made that for the longest.
Em didn't do that beat, it was produced by Thayod Ausar (Paperazzi). Em got co-production credit because he had Luis Resto sprinkle some keys in the background

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

If he wanna get back behind the boards then thats his prerogative. I have no idea why that would be considered a bad thing

This and cats still asking for a Cole produced album with Kendrick

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
ive never thought he was good producer. but he had good song here and there. he's lucky his fanbase had became so die hard by his debut b/c its not that good of a project.
i agree 4 your eyez only is one of his best projects b/c by that time he took a step back almost entirely and let others handle the bulk of the production. he's one of the best rappers out right now. that's all i wanna hear from him, personally.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
J. Cole is legit a top tier Executive producer in Hip-Hop.
There people who would kill to have his discography.

J. Cole is really one of them ones.

He isn't just a dude shopping for beats but has actually produced and fleshed out entire albums
by himself, even if his enlisted other producers.

That's not just respectable, it's hard as fukk.

Damn and I completely disagree.
4 Yourz Eyez Only has phenomenal production to me.

There was stuff on there that I didn't even realize bro produced.

Different tastes I guess :yeshrug:
And Elite produced almost every track on 4YEO.
Stop writing people out of the narrative