J Cole Talks About Having a Desire to Start Producing Again, But Not Sure If It’s Too Late

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
I would have liked to hear a J cole album where he just locked in with 1 producer.

i think him wanting to do everything and rap on his records is why he doesn’t have more highly regarded albums. he ain’t that good a producer

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
People talking about his production ain’t good like the man don’t got 4 multiplatinum albums where he strictly produced himself. J.Cole is literally one of the most successful producer/rappers of all time.

If he wanna get back behind the boards then thats his prerogative. I have no idea why that would be considered a bad thing

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
People talking about his production ain’t good like the man don’t got 4 multiplatinum albums where he strictly produced himself. J.Cole is literally one of the most successful producer/rappers of all time.
images

Elite begs to differ

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

If he wanna get back behind the boards then thats his prerogative. I have no idea why that would be considered a bad thing

Because nikkas have pure hate in their heart and like to parrot whatever they think or feel the consensus popular opinion is.