J Cole making a Kendrick diss record was a culmination of missteps.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
He would do features with artists and not only try to outshine them lyrically (and rightfully so), but he would do it in a way that would make the other artist look bad. Then he hops on a song with Drake. It’s been confirmed Drake looked down on Kendrick for years so it’s not beyond the realm of possibility that Drake looked down on J Cole too.

Drake basically used Cole. And that Kendrick diss came off as fake and uninspired. Like he didn’t want to do it, but people got in his ear. And it’s not beyond the realm of possibility that Drake or his people got in those peoples ears.

J Cole doesn’t have the cache of hits and North Carolina isn’t big enough to hold him down.

Will Cole recover from this?

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

what the fukk is cancel culture dawg?
Daps
Fold really killed his own career when he coulda just kept quiet

The Fall Off indeed

tenor.gif

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
How does NC feel about Cole in all of this?

Also, I never noticed how close together that nygga eyes are...shyt would make me uncomfortable talking to him IRL

:russ:

Jigg

Pro
Daps
I think Cole will be fine. Dropping 7 Minute Drill and apologizing had the whole internet clowning him, but it seems like people’s opinion flipped once they saw what the beef ended up becoming.

I don’t think people were expecting Kendrick to knock Drake’s head off in such a convincing manner. In a weird way, Kendrick cementing himself as the clear #1 MC gave Cole an out for pulling that hoe move. People have been looking back and saluting Cole for trusting his gut and not getting stomped out too, since he recognized that he didn’t dislike Kendrick enough to go where they were headed. They’ve been treating dude like the people who were late to work on 9/11 and missed the towers getting hit.

I think he’ll wait a while, drop The Fall Off, and go back to business as usual.

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
What if Kendrick sent Q to talk Cole outta the beef because Kendrick knew he would lose to Cole?
We already knew about everything Kendrick brought up against Drake.
What would he say against Cole?
Talk about him being biracial and not making it in hoops? Call him boring?
Imagine Cole hitting the Vanilla Cream and Crisis Management Team lines
Cole would’ve won that beef.
Kendrick tricked him outta it because he didn’t want it.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Goddamn y’all better hope drake never stops rapping.

I’m sure 90% of y’all would have nothing to talk about if that happened :mjlol:
How many times a week we gonna talk about this shyt?

8 threads on the 1st page of the booth that is in one way or another affiliated with Drake.

Been like that for about 60 days now. These dweebs are obsessed.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
nikka be teasing an album called “The Fall Off”

It’s crazy though. Both of those nikkas took heavy loses to their stature off Kendrick’s movements. There really isn’t a big 3 anymore.

Jigg

Pro
Daps
I don’t know why y’all pretend to be surprised that Drake-Kendrick is still a hot topic. It’s so disingenuous.

Rap beefs have always been one of the most entertaining and talked about events of hip-hop. Jay fans have had to look at “Happy Ether Day” threads since Bush’s first term and yall can’t even hold it down for a summer?