Iza - Afro Brazilian Pop Star :wow: :wow:

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!

Check her insta and scroll down... she is in 3 photos with a white guy and u can tell they are (or were) an item.... look at the comments under those 3 photos too... also, she has a TON of pics on her page where she is hugging male cacs... a few too many pics might I add.... and in one pic dude even has his hands on the top of her ass and she sees no issue with it... I’m not saying she doesn’t like men of color too BUT she definitely doesn’t mind a little “milk in her coffee” either

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Check her insta and scroll down... she is in 3 photos with a white guy and u can tell they are (or were) an item.... look at the comments under those 3 photos too... also, she has a TON of pics on her page where she is hugging male cacs... a few too many pics might I add.... and in one pic dude even has his hands on the top of her ass and she sees no issue with it... I’m not saying she doesn’t like men of color too BUT she definitely doesn’t mind a little “milk in her coffee” either
Yep ur right:francis:

She's a bedwench. Let me undap the OP. She can gtfoh:camby:

SagalaMiner

Rookie
Daps
cardi is like the worst example you could pick.. she had to buy fake titties, strip in NYC and thristrap on IG for years before she got anywhere

And all that chit got her nowhere till she changed direction and got on Love and Hip Hop(shout out to Amara La Negra!). Lots of girls at the strip club, instagram, and reality TV as we speak headed to nowhere cheeks all out.

The point is she had a choice, she didn't have to stay nekkid to make it.
I Charlie Murphy(RIPower) laughed at the idea of her rapping, she stayed working on it, fine tuned her media personality and look who's laughing now. Her haters tried releasing tapes, we seen the bad boob job(and lots more), but you know what, that don't matter no more cause that ain't what she's selling at the moment.

This wonder of the Earth still loitering around with bums that can't even help step up her game up to the next level. What happens when she can't stay nekkid and bring in the coins? What d'you think them dudes finna do?

Last edited:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
The short haired chick in her videos got a nice body tho. :ehh: