GT77tzZWMAAkAXG

GT77tyjWQAAfgCw

GT77tykWkAA304_

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
8/5 counts as a Black Lotus Triad teaser - there were leather pants and hostility. It counts according to the rulebook

:hubie:my hands are now tied. I am flash-welded to this bandwagon for life. There will be no retreat and no surrender. Joshi CTRL forever.
I'm locked in for the long-haul. Iyo for WHC! :blessed:

No, not the one Liv has, neither.The one Gunther has :demonic:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Iyo Sky on the problem with wrestling in Japan: "... the wrestlers' looks and the content of the matches all seem to be chasing the same ideal..."

Full quote:

*"I think that the number of wrestlers in Japanese women's wrestling has increased dramatically since I was in the sport, and the level has improved. However, if there is a problem with that, it is that the wrestlers' looks and the content of the matches all seem to be chasing the same ideal, so after watching the tournament as a show, the audience doesn't have much of an impression.*

*WWE has a wide variety of superstars, and they are all very impressive because they are all so sophisticated. Recently, a group called The Wyatt Sicks debuted on RAW, and they are creepier and cooler than ever, and they are making America go crazy right now.*

*If there were more wrestlers and organizations that could go beyond just being cute or strong, or even express something completely different, I believe the overall entertainment value of Japanese professional wrestling would increase many times over."*

Link to full interview: [指定されたページは見つかりませんでした。|週プレNEWS[週刊プレイボーイのニュースサイト]