IYO SKY [ Io Shirai ] Official Stan Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
How would you, Meltzer or anyone else outside her circle know this?

She has stated plainly her ambition is to work in WWE and reach the highest global stage possible. And it's not like her WWE run isn't going well: she has organically become the most over female in NXT, and is clearly valued within the company based on the fact that she's had more matches on NXT TV than any other talent since they went live on USA Network and is regularly given featured spots such as having a live music entrance, etc.

Why would you assume she's unhappy?

LOVE man...... not sure you’re in a relationship so not gonna question your personal life. But if you married, you choose to forever be with the love of your life and best friend. It’s taxing being in 2 different continents.

I mean she ain’t getting fukked man..... that has to be tough.

Imagine you’re wifey for extended periods in another country?

Also since “Black Men Dont Cheat” imagine you being away can’t get no p*ssy man? Just have to facetime and double self pleasure and shyt.

That gets old, then missing Bdays, anniversaries, holidays?

Come on brother

No autism ( that don’t even make sense)

Don’t take shots that are unnecessary.

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
LOVE man...... not sure you’re in a relationship so not gonna question your personal life. But if you married, you choose to forever be with the love of your life and best friend. It’s taxing being in 2 different continents.

I mean she ain’t getting fukked man..... that has to be tough.

Imagine you’re wifey for extended periods in another country?

Also since “Black Men Dont Cheat” imagine you being away can’t get no p*ssy man? Just have to facetime and double self pleasure and shyt.

That gets old, then missing Bdays, anniversaries, holidays?

Come on brother

No autism ( that don’t even make sense)

Don’t take shots that are unnecessary.

She's not married. She's engaged to EVIL (according to a single remark by Mauro Ranallo, which may or may not be accurate) and by all accounts (rumours) seems to have been in a relationship since before she left Japan. If they couldn't bare to be separated, why would she have joined WWE in the first place? She could have stayed in Stardom and been their top star for the next 10 years while being close to EVIL, if that was her priority. It's not uncommon for people (especially Japanese people, and especially in entertainment industries where your value is at a maximum in your late 20's-mid 30's) to put career before personal relationships.

And what's the point in even speculating about this?

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
@Bryan Danielson

giphy.gif

Your spinning and anti WWE shyt is fukking ridiculous. Stop derailing this thread.
:camby:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
She's not married. She's engaged to EVIL (according to a single remark by Mauro Ranallo, which may or may not be accurate) and by all accounts (rumours) seems to have been in a relationship since before she left Japan. If they couldn't bare to be separated, why would she have joined WWE in the first place? She could have stayed in Stardom and been their top star for the next 10 years while being close to EVIL, if that was her priority. It's not uncommon for people (especially Japanese people, and especially in entertainment industries where your value is at a maximum in your late 20's-mid 30's) to put career before personal relationships.

And what's the point in even speculating about this?

Well Stardom about to offer her more money. More reason for her to come home. It’s about money right?

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
@Bryan Danielson

giphy.gif

Your spinning and anti WWE shyt is fukking ridiculous. Stop derailing this thread.
:camby:

This isn’t anti WWE:dahell:, this is about LOVE:to:

And I’m responding to a post quoting me and asking me questions. It’s not derailing when I’m being engaged in a discussion.:what:

You stop protege:ufdup:

If anything tell the other posters “hey stop talking to him about this topic so it will end and he won’t respond”:ufdup:

And you too can respond, but just know I have the right to as well and well:usure:....vicious cycle:whew:

giphy.gif

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
How would you, Meltzer or anyone else outside her circle know this?

She has stated plainly her ambition is to work in WWE and reach the highest global stage possible. And it's not like her WWE run isn't going well: she has organically become the most over female in NXT, and is clearly valued within the company based on the fact that she's had more matches on NXT TV than any other talent since they went live on USA Network and is regularly given featured spots such as having a live music entrance, etc.

Why would you assume she's unhappy?

Yeah. I don't believe those reports of her being unhappy at all. It doesn't add up.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yeah. I don't believe those reports of her being unhappy at all. It doesn't add up.

Man in all fairness, we always tend to pick and choose what reports we believe based off the company :patrice:

Not saying you’re doing that and I wouldn’t blindly accuse you cuz that’s not my style but just saying in general:whoa:

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica

Not only that, but for Meltzer to legitimately have that information would mean that Io would have to have openly said "I'm unhappy with my push here in WWE, also I miss my boyfriend" backstage in the vicinity of whoever Meltzer's source is. That's not how Japanese women roll at all. If Io was unhappy, I doubt that she would tell anyone outside her immediate circle of friends.

The idea that some dusty old "wrestling journalist" would be privvy to Io's personal feelings is so farfetched it's ridiculous.

I absolutely believe that Meltzer's "source" = Google auto-translate on Io's LINE blog, which she writes in pseudo kayfabe.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Not only that, but for Meltzer to legitimately have that information would mean that Io would have to have openly said "I'm unhappy with my push here in WWE, also I miss my boyfriend" backstage in the vicinity of whoever Meltzer's source is. That's not how Japanese women roll at all. If Io was unhappy, I doubt that she would tell anyone outside her immediate circle of friends.

The idea that some dusty old "wrestling journalist" would be privvy to Io's personal feelings is so farfetched it's ridiculous.

I absolutely believe that Meltzer's "source" = Google auto-translate on Io's LINE blog, which she writes in pseudo kayfabe.

I respect this.
I respect you.

This stance will be used again and I just want to be united in agreement when this card is used in the future

Let’s shake on it

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:francis:Breh I don't want to be that "guy", but there's a reason why promotions like STARDOM, WOW, and Pro Wrestling: EVE exists, and why those promotions>>>>>>WWE's idea of women matches (with the exception of NXT on occasions).

Putting this here too

fukking excellent post:whew:

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
powerful posting:wow:

Niccas act like I have an agenda or the only one saying that.:wow:

Unless New Japan starts booking women on their big shows, there's nothing left for her to do in Japan. Truth be told, she outgrew the joshi puroresu scene a long time ago. She had two seperate year+ long reigns as champion, headlined hundreds of shows, held all the belts simultaneously, beat everyone, carried the company on her back for years, won the Tokyo Sports award 3 years in a row, etc etc. It's only so many times she can fight Mayu Iwatani and Meiko Satomura in front of the same 1500 old Japanese men at Korakuen Hall.

I'm speculating but I think she would have retired by now if the WWE opportunity hadn't materialised, and I think she's done after her WWE run. My gut feeling is that she came to America to experience some big event glamour, show her skills to a worldwide audience, maybe have her "WrestleMania moment", then call it a career. Joshi wrestlers (especially the non-dykes) generally retire young, it's rare to see them going deep into their 30's.

As if Io would willingly go from having 10k people going crazy for her at TakeOver to scrapping with Paige's mom in front of 175 rabid feminists in Pro Wrestling EVE :picard: