Ive turned to the darkside after TLJ.. its all about STAR TREK

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Discovery is certainly entertaining more often than not, but I'd wouldn't say it's "good," and it's definitely not good Trek.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I really wasn't into Star Trek like that until I saw the 2009 movie. Then, I got into the old Trek TV show...then the older movies...then I got into Next Generation. Everything sort of fell into place after that. I love this story about how Dr. King urged Nichelle Nichols to stay on Star Trek when she was considering leaving the show.

As far as philosophy goes, you can't get any better than Star Trek

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I hate star trek and I hate Kennedy style star wars even more.
Hope you enjoy your alternative choice tho.

Art Barr
I never thought id like this shyt breh. But theres some classic characters in trek. These ferengi got me looking at everything as “OPP-POR-TUN-ITY”.

Im stepping my rules of acquisition up right now

I always thought trekwas wild boring but TNG and DS9 are great.
I mean the original star wars as flicks are waaaaaay better than the star trek movies but star trek is good in a totally different way. My fav trek might be the one where they get the whales from 80s earth for the fukkkery.

I still have not caught the new trek movies i dont wanna spoil the originals until i catch up on everything.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I never thought id like this shyt breh. But theres some classic characters in trek. These ferengi got me looking at everything as “OPP-POR-TUN-ITY”.

I mean the original star wars as flicks are waaaaaay better than the star trek movies but star trek is good in a totally different way. My fav trek might be the one where they get the whales from 80s earth for the fukkkery.

I still have not caught the new trek movies i dont wanna spoil the originals until i catch up on everything.

actually you could switch over to the new series if you are on the star trek when they save the future with the whales.
like literally you could switch over and imo, i actually urge you to watch the new ones.
after that viewing of that exact star trek movie.

art barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

actually you could switch over to the new series if you are on the star trek when they save the future with the whales.
like literally you could switch over and imo, i actually urge you to watch the new ones after that viewing of that exact star trek movie.

art barr