I've said this before and I'll say it again, the lack of superhero games this gen is embarassing

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
most superhero games are wack

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I feel you OP, I'm crossing everything that the Avengers game will be hype. We also need a non fgc X-Men game.

I've always deemed the likes of the Infamous series and the new GoW as superhero games seeing as we don't get the real thing

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
With DC I understand because only their WB Devs can make their games which means that it'll take longer to put out since they work on more than DC games.

Disney has no excuse with Marvel because they can outsource their brand to any dev they want

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
seriously brehs

We have the Arkham series.....and what else? Spiderman is PS4 exclusive....where are all the other Marvel/DC superhero games? wtf is going on with this shyt? Developers know that these IPs are cash cows, all you have to do is make a moderately good game....shyt Deadpool was almost a good game it's damn self!
Literally every single video game that isn't sports related is a "superhero" game by the definition of the word.

What you are asking for already exists you are just spoiled.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
playing the new god of war, seeing him throw that axe and then being able to call it back from anywhere... there's no way they couldn't do a thor game.. shyt would have actually just been god of war with a thor character instead of kratos

they are really letting these games slip away. basically making characters into superheros with their perks and upgrades, but then saying they can't make superhero games cause the power are OP... we got VG characters with multiple weapons, magic, special moves, armor and sidekicks with the same, fighting characters the sizes of city blocks....

but we can't get a game where ironman flies around shooting bombs while cap beats nikkas up below in the city?

and about the power levels...well in the movies they have been facing aliens or other villians that have given them that work...your right it's not hard they just don't want to spend time and money on AAA superhero game when they can just churn out crap with the license they have and focus on the short term dollars

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Those dudes on resetera think that rocksteady might be working on a lil-something for the Xbox brehs.

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
That depends on if Disney allows Capcom to.
They bushed the X-Men in MVC:I
Disney? Fox had owned X Men for like the past 10 or more years. That's why you don't hear any mention of the X-Men, Silver Surfer or Fantasic Four in the current marvel time line.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Disney? Fox had owned X Men for like the past 10 or more years.
Fox owns the *licence to the movie rights, they do not own the IP in any way.

Also, Marvel Entertainment is in charge of Marvel not Disney they are nothing but the parent company they don't control Marvel like they do with the Star Wars franchise or Disney's own original IP.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Disney? Fox had owned X Men for like the past 10 or more years. That's why you don't hear any mention of the X-Men, Silver Surfer or Fantasic Four in the current marvel time line.
Marvel owned and still owns the videogame rights to the X-Men. That's why there were so many X-Men games during the 2000s.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

Also, Marvel Entertainment is in charge of Marvel not Disney they are nothing but the parent company they don't control Marvel like they do with the Star Wars franchise or Disney's own original IP.
You are right. Marvel wanted to push characters from their film IPs and said that nobody would remember the X-Men.

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA

Damn that's lit.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
2 years later and ain’t shyt changed

Avengers flopped and Spider Man is the only hero around