I've said this before and I'll say it again, the lack of superhero games this gen is embarassing

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
seriously brehs

We have the Arkham series.....and what else? Spiderman is PS4 exclusive....where are all the other Marvel/DC superhero games? wtf is going on with this shyt? Developers know that these IPs are cash cows, all you have to do is make a moderately good game....shyt Deadpool was almost a good game it's damn self!

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Square Enix has Crystal Dynamics and Edios working on an Avengers game as well as a Guadians of the Galaxy game. The Avengers game will be revealed during E3.
Insomniac's Spider Man is releasing in September, looks to be the best spiderman game by far.
Lego Marvel/Batman/etc is out, heard they're pretty good.
Telltale Batman/Guardians if you're into that.
Rocksteady might be working on a Superman game, also likely to be revealed during E3.
Warner Bros has another team working on another Arkham game.

Those are the decent games that are out/in development. Then you have all the usual throwaway titles. If anything it seems like they're actually trying to put oney and long development times behind superhero games :yeshrug:

Oh yeah, Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite came out too :mjlol:

Womb Raider

Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Square Enix has Crystal Dynamics and Edios working on an Avengers game as well as a Guadians of the Galaxy game. The Avengers game will be revealed during E3.
Insomniac's Spider Man is releasing in September, looks to be the best spiderman game by far.
Lego Marvel/Batman/etc is out, heard they're pretty good.
Telltale Batman/Guardians if you're into that.
Rocksteady might be working on a Superman game, also likely to be revealed during E3.
Warner Bros has another team working on another Arkham game.

Those are the decent games that are out/in development. Then you have all the usual throwaway titles. If anything it seems like they're actually trying to put oney and long development times behind superhero games :yeshrug:

Oh yeah, Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite came out too :mjlol:

I have a feeling that those Avengers/GotG games wont be full fledged games, more like MMOs or free to play bullshi games.

Spider Man is PS4 exclusive.

fukk Lego games.

Not into Telltale game.

I'd play the Supes/Arkham games.

What other throwaway Superhero games are there? I should probably look into MvC Infinite.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
seriously brehs

We have the Arkham series.....and what else? Spiderman is PS4 exclusive....where are all the other Marvel/DC superhero games? wtf is going on with this shyt? Developers know that these IPs are cash cows, all you have to do is make a moderately good game....shyt Deadpool was almost a good game it's damn self!
better stick to legos.. they are the only company who's routinely done superhero games correctly with characters and powers.. other than that, i'm not even trying to see the bullshyt ass games they come up with

other than spidey of course :whoa:

Womb Raider

Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
:rudy: superhero games are historically trash I don't kno why it bothers you
It bothers me because there are so many comic book IPs that have a ton of potential.

Also, superhero movies used to be historically trash, thats clearly not the case anymore.

Last edited: