Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
:mjlol: @Captain_Crunch I knew it lightskin nikkas lost. @Method Man
YUqzV7u.png
He wasn't simping or anything on me. It never got sexual. We exchanged kiks and talked about life but I didn't inform him on that.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Coli like running decent people off for no reason. I've got no beef with anyone, but what they did to that girl was some bullshyt.:snoop:

I'm looking at her insta and her youtube...chic is bad and she has a sense of humor. If she puts away that weed, she is wifey material IMO and these dudes ran her off. :mindblown:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm looking at her insta and her youtube...chic is bad and she has a sense of humor. If she puts away that weed, she is wifey material IMO and these dudes ran her off. :mindblown:
Lol, funny you say that, I just started looking at it myself. She is cute, is confident, tells jokes and works out?:noah:
And these Coli Keyboard Killers ran her off for what?:ld:
I love the hell outta this site but there is a small portion of dumb nikkas that poison everything.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:dahell:You guys hate and bash on women all day. Y'all ran @marajuana off the site but now y'all are actual being nice and welcoming to a transsexual. It's all starting to make sense now.
Male and female posters disliked her. shyt even you was negging her. You picked the worst person to plead that case.

Last edited: