Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I just typed in transsexual forum and it's not anywhere on the list. Same with tranny. It's a troll job.

Who transitions at 6 or whatever either. Is that even legal?
I was searching up trannies and yes this site came up as the first result in google. I didn't start hormones at 6, I started living as female at 6. You're not allowed to start hormones until 13 yrs of age.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Its one thing to pretend to like transexuals/play gay for daps (why the fukk would you wanna do that anyway:scust:) but to actually like it...at least be honest with yourself. I'd rather the nikka thats honest about themselves opposed to one who hides behind a veil for shyts and giggles.

TIVp2.gif

bruh you think all these people here "pretending" and "trolling" with gay comments is just trolling ? they straight up fakkits and this is they way of coping. They got 1 foot in the closet and the other foot out but they make jokes bout it. I aint never met a real straight male joke bout the gay shyt I seen people "joking" about on here..

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I was searching up trannies and yes this site came up as the first result in google. I didn't start hormones at 6, I started living as female at 6. You're not allowed to start hormones until 13 yrs of age.
:duck: I just tried trannies in Google too. No coli on the list. What Google are you using :wtf:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
What was your exact search term? Cuz it seems like you're lying :patrice:
I have a profile with videos. Some of the members have seen them. I am who I say I am and I have no reason at all to lie. I even had #girlslikeus in my twitter bio right before one of the guys on here made the thread about me being a pawg and embed all my tweets.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I have a profile with videos. Some of the members have seen them. I am who I say I am and I have no reason at all to lie. I even had #girlslikeus in my twitter bio right before one of the guys on here made the thread about me being a pawg and embed all my tweets.
I don't doubt you're a transexual, but I doubt you got to this site from a Google search. If you're lying about one thing, then what else is going on?

Anyway, it doesn't really matter to me. I have no hate toward the ts community. But something seems fishy about how you got here :patrice: with that, something seems fishy about your intentions :patrice:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I don't doubt you're a transexual, but I doubt you got to this site from a Google search. If you're lying about one thing, then what else is going on?

Anyway, it doesn't really matter to me. I have no hate toward the ts community. But something seems fishy about how you got here :patrice: with that, something seems fishy about your intentions :patrice:
I'm serious.