I've put on 8 pounds in the last 6 weeks #skinnygang

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I feel great. I didn't get fat at all. Still got abs.

That shyt came on to my body really evenly distributed.

Went from 149 to a solid 158.

I could probably get up to 165 before I start looking chubby but im straight...

Now the goal is to maintain this weight and increase my strength and stamina

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

tracking my meals..making sure that I eat enough calories.

I did the math before I started and found that if I ate 500 more calories than I burned everyday I'd gain about a pound a week.

I didn't eat dirty, just ate more.

I did take a weight-gaining powder also, that was about 600 calories per scoop.

yyy

All Star
Daps
tracking my meals..making sure that I eat enough calories.

I did the math before I started and found that if I ate 500 more calories than I burned everyday I'd gain about a pound a week.

I didn't eat dirty, just ate more.

I did take a weight-gaining powder also, that was about 600 calories per scoop.
Hot damn, 600 calories a scoop? Wow. I just started going working out. Were you going to the gym while you were adding weight? And if so what workouts did you do?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Hot damn, 600 calories a scoop? Wow. I just started going working out. Were you going to the gym while you were adding weight? And if so what workouts did you do?
Yeah...i wasn't really working out.

I'm active tho, so i was still burning an average of 2500 calories a day.

I was tracking my intake and calories burned religiously.

This week I'm just living my normal life, making sure i eat well and I'm actually working out.

I'm not tracking anything i want to see if i can just live normally and maintain the weight

• Dap
Reactions: yyy

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Guess I still gotta grind to get abs myself. Was down to like 164 but stopped working which got me lots of cardio since it was retail. That was almost a month ago. Went on a few vacations and got up to 170. Some of it might be muscle tho since I been hitting up the gym and I still got about the same size stomach. Could also be cutting calories and my body conserving some fat. I tend to eat two meals a day only. My new job I start next month is a call center/desk setting so that eliminates any at work cardio. Gonna be doing calf raises at my desk all day to get some calories burning. :russ:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Guess I still gotta grind to get abs myself. Was down to like 164 but stopped working which got me lots of cardio since it was retail. That was almost a month ago. Went on a few vacations and got up to 170. Some of it might be muscle tho since I been hitting up the gym and I still got about the same size stomach. Could also be cutting calories and my body conserving some fat. I tend to eat two meals a day only. My new job I start next month is a call center/desk setting so that eliminates any at work cardio. Gonna be doing calf raises at my desk all day to get some calories burning. :russ:
Lol. Man... if you not already ripped either you gotta lose weight and not eat as much or just REALLY watch what you eat.

I'm fortunate that I'm already slim. If I keep eating and working out i can be 170 with abs still in a few months.

It's probably easier for you to cut all the weight and then put it back on to get abs.

That nikka @tremonthustler1 lost 10 pounds in a few days. Do that

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Man you can hit 170lbs by the end of the year if you start deadlifting and squatting on a regular basis
As soon as I made this thread i pretty much quit.

I'm at 158-160 depending on the day but i lost all my strength gains.

Getting back to it tomorrow...gonna take the powder again as well.. I'm looking to get to 165ish and call it a day