i've Never Ate azz am i Missing Out brehs?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
It has a distinct tangy taste to it..not too sweet but not too sour..I love to roll the juices around my tongue at first on different parts of my taste buds..like a wine snob almost..then when it hits the back of my throat and the fragrance kicks in..that's when my blood rushes up thru my nose..that's when I turn into a wild beast..it's really the greatest feeling a man can get..so primal..so so primal
:huhldup: just threw up in my mouth :scusthov:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
:scusthov: never done that shyt....

But I remember I used to meet hoes off Blackplanet who would come through and do that shyt....

And then wonder why a nikka wouldn't take them serious :heh:

But nah, that shyt ain't ordinary bruh. I can only imagine it taste like shyt...

Plus my stroke game too nice to resort to gimmicks like azz eating

:salute:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
It has a distinct tangy taste to it..not too sweet but not too sour..I love to roll the juices around my tongue at first on different parts of my taste buds..like a wine snob almost..then when it hits the back of my throat and the fragrance kicks in..that's when my blood rushes up thru my nose..that's when I turn into a wild beast..it's really the greatest feeling a man can get..so primal..so so primal

:dead: breh. I fukking died LMFAO

Daps
I be eatin' that shyt like
ljeh5.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
no, dudes go overboard on here to fit in, and fish for daps.

its sweat and funk, not meant to be "eaten"

So is p*ssy, and your dikk for that matter, but I bet you want some bytch (or man :scusthov:) to suck on it.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Like skin...unless she got a shytty booty, and if that's the case I wouldn't wanna go anywhere near her period lol