I've just downloaded apex legend on the switch

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I've got a few guys that run this game, I'm not used to shooters so the knowledge gap at the start of the game is my own barrier.

It takes time to get good in it. My first kill was in my third game and didn't get another for the next 5.

Skill gap like any other game, learn it and win, the fun will come eventually.
Yeah i had a few guys too

I’m ranked in the hundreds and still feel like i suck sometimes especially if not hardwired

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Yeah i had a few guys too

I’m ranked in the hundreds and still feel like i suck sometimes especially if not hardwired

Variety of character skills can keep you in it for a long time. Skill check even when you're that high shows you have a quality game.

I haven't touched it in a minute, might try it again next month.

Wireless players are the worst, on console anyways.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Your problem is, you suck

not even joking, this game isn’t Fortnite. It’s fast paced, strategic, you need a team no matter how good you are, need to hear everything, etc.

And you on a switch as well.. not helping your cause

You got to learn the guns (recoil, bullet count, etc), learn the hotspots, find a player and learn them (most people choose Bangalore first), and just play...

best thing to do is to find a team thats reliable
if you're playing ranked yes teams matter if you're not that good...iv'e seen ppl solo to masters or pred...i can solo to plat..prob masters if i really cared...every season i avg 100+ wins then i get bored...only time i get hype is when a new legend comes out...right now i got like 1600 kills with fuse and like 95 wins and i stopped playing like 3 weeks ago...if i kept going hard id prob have 200 wins and 3k kills with him by now...you can play reg tdm without a team of course its gonna be harder if you suck yourself because you hardly get good teammates

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Can yall tell if a player is playing on a switch? I bet mad xbox/playstation owners be talking hella shyt on those that play on the switch lol.

"Damb that fool sucks! He must have downloaded the game 2 weeks ago on the switch"
nah unless they have the lil switch logo i guess...but idk why ppl would talk shyt bout switch players most of them are learning the game...but if i were them id stop playing apex on it...wont do them any good

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
if you're playing ranked yes teams matter if you're not that good...iv'e seen ppl solo to masters or pred...i can solo to plat..prob masters if i really cared...every season i avg 100+ wins then i get bored...only time i get hype is when a new legend comes out...right now i got like 1600 kills with fuse and like 95 wins and i stopped playing like 3 weeks ago...if i kept going hard id prob have 200 wins and 3k kills with him by now...you can play reg tdm without a team of course its gonna be harder if you suck yourself because you hardly get good teammates
Well i only play ranked so yeah...

its better for him to have a team of friends if he’s new

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
I'm alright at it, but Apex definitely isn't FT or COD.

If you got a crew to run with, run with em.
Definitely stick with your team, don't go running off solo.
Don't land where all the other teams are landing.

Yea this is one of these games where you must stick with your crew at all cost. No way you can clutch a win by yourself.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People like to say that Switch has better graphics than 360 / ps3 had but hell nah
Then you never compared a switch to a ps3.

compare a system with 20 times(no bullshyt) of ram with a system 11 years older and 20x less ram yall :francis:

compare a system that can run Doom Eternal with a system that struggles with COD4:Modern Warfare 2007 yall:francis:

compare a system that can run witcher 3 with a system that struggles with skyrim yall:francis: