I've just downloaded apex legend on the switch

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
Wtf... i'm 10 games in and i keep on dying without getting a kill... the fukking recoils with the guns in this game is a bytch. I'm decent on fortnite, havent play COD in years but i was hella good on camping and getting high ass kill streaks. What am i doing wrong?

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
I just died again without landing a shot on some1... and yea i played the training mode but this game is a whole another lvl. Haaaaaaalp :damn:!!!

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Wtf... i'm 10 games in and i keep on dying without getting a kill... the fukking recoils with the guns in this game is a bytch. I'm decent on fortnite, havent play COD in years but i was hella good on camping and getting high ass kill streaks. What am i doing wrong?
this aint fortnite and this aint COD...you tryna play this game like other BR's and you gonna get smoked :smh: it aint sweet over here...on top of that u playing on the switch and it runs terrible on there...and you're settings prob not even fine tuned...

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
this aint fortnite and this aint COD...you tryna play this game like other BR's and you gonna get smoked :smh: it aint sweet over here...on top of that u playing on the switch and it runs terrible on there...and you're settings prob not even fine tuned...

Have you played apex on the switch before??

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
That shyt is terrible on the Switch lol

It's hard enough on a console...playing that shyt on a handheld and seeing/hearing LESS?

Nah breh. fukk that shyt.

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
why would i do that ? shyt runs like dookie...im on series x :upsetfavre:
That shyt is terrible on the Switch lol

It's hard enough on a console...playing that shyt on a handheld and seeing/hearing LESS?

Nah breh. fukk that shyt.

Can yall tell if a player is playing on a switch? I bet mad xbox/playstation owners be talking hella shyt on those that play on the switch lol.

"Damb that fool sucks! He must have downloaded the game 2 weeks ago on the switch"

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Your problem is, you suck

not even joking, this game isn’t Fortnite. It’s fast paced, strategic, you need a team no matter how good you are, need to hear everything, etc.

And you on a switch as well.. not helping your cause

You got to learn the guns (recoil, bullet count, etc), learn the hotspots, find a player and learn them (most people choose Bangalore first), and just play...

best thing to do is to find a team thats reliable

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I've watched Japanese streamers play on the switch and dominate, its probably you breh.

No shame in that.

I suck at that game too. A lot of prep time to run all over the map and get one shot at life.

Meh

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I've watched Japanese streamers play on the switch and dominate, its probably you breh.

No shame in that.

I suck at that game too. A lot of prep time to run all over the map and get one shot at life.

Meh
It’s difficult but you need a real solid squad to play this comfortably.

But if you played Titanfall its the same game just harder to kill and BR.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
It’s difficult but you need a real solid squad to play this comfortably.

But if you played Titanfall its the same game just harder to kill and BR.

I've got a few guys that run this game, I'm not used to shooters so the knowledge gap at the start of the game is my own barrier.

It takes time to get good in it. My first kill was in my third game and didn't get another for the next 5.

Skill gap like any other game, learn it and win, the fun will come eventually.