I've hooked up with all of y'all's women. Here is where you went wrong:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
A lot of y'all lack sensuality. Every woman I've kissed fell in love with me even when I was broke and that ain't no exaggeration. It's because I kiss passionately and intimately, not just with my lips, but my whole body. We aren't just lockin lips, but I'm alternating massaging her scalp, slightly choking her, massaging her lower back, dominating her body by squeezing it hard next to mine, pulling her hair to expose her neck which I'm tongue flicking rapidly to display my p*ssy licking skills, peppering her cheeks and forehead even her eyes with tens of soft meaningful kisses, grabbing her booty with purpose, blowing softly in her ear, whispering if she likes that, softly biting her lip, sticking my tongue down the back of her throat, etc. :noah:

Some of y'all nikkas just stand there wide-eyed with hard dikk and ya jaw dropped with no tact :what:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of y'all lack sensuality. Every woman I've kissed fell in love with me even when I was broke and that ain't no exaggeration. It's because I kiss passionately and intimately, not just with my lips, but my whole body. We aren't just lockin lips, but I'm alternating massaging her scalp, slightly choking her, massaging her lower back, dominating her body by squeezing it hard next to mine, pulling her hair to expose her neck which I'm tongue flicking rapidly to display my p*ssy licking skills, peppering her cheeks and forehead even her eyes with tens of soft meaningful kisses, grabbing her booty with purpose, blowing softly in her ear, whispering if she likes that, softly biting her lip, sticking my tongue down the back of her throat, etc. :noah:

Some of y'all nikkas just stand there wide-eyed with hard dikk and ya jaw dropped with no tact :what:

Tread lightly#WeCanAllBeCosby:francis:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
that bytch betta come up off 10...20 40 dollars when she leave got damn me ...

my presence is an essence ...

go up side that bytch weave if she don't achieve....

... all that lovey dovey shyt... get her ass back on that track n get a rack.. or get slapped

better hit them knees n give a jobber for a dollar to a robber...

some of that lady ga ga ...for 30dolla... get on that clock or get socked...

strong armin hoes for that dough... hello

giphy.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's consensual :what:

Just puttin y'all up on game :mjgrin:

Of course,but if she decided to change the context years later? Shes going to leave out the sensual parts and only ommit the parts that make this kiss sound like an assault:picard:

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
that bytch betta come up off 10...20 40 dollars when she leave got damn me ...

my presence is an essence ...

go up side that bytch weave if she don't achieve....

... all that lovey dovey shyt... get her ass back on that track n get a rack.. or get slapped

better hit them knees n give a jobber for a dollar to a robber...

some of that lady ga ga ...for 30dolla... get on that clock or get socked...

strong armin hoes for that dough... hello

giphy.gif

200w.gif

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
This is almost as gay as the thread of you naked.
shiiiid i pimp a nikka for the right figure....

he already on that tony terry shyt... I'll teach em how to mack a bytch n divide the splits

62cc129e-8bb2-4180-ac83-7ee328ad3be1_text.gif
... teach em the morale of a male madam... n we can make these pockets fatten...

wine and dine bridgette for them digits...