I've hinted at it since the reveal, now I'm gonna reiterate it now... Live >>> 2K for next gen!?!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Who here that has commented played live 14?
Maybe just maybe 2k like Madden has a following that doesn't seem to care they buying the same game each year. Are we saying 2k hasn't de-evolved that entire generation? Unlike a lot of you, I started playing sports games with 10yd fight. I had high school, college and NFL teams in nes and SNES play action football with the rankings n shyt (like, you don't even know) I got hit by the ambulance in Madden 92 after Ernest byner trucked a nikka :whew: I learned exactly what offsides, checking/etc was while using Eric Lindross in NHL Stanley cup, coach k basketball, I could go on but the point is I been around games for a long time and it's easy for me to see that 2k was done for in terms of innovation. I didn't expect EA to not even try anymore which is what happened this gen. They are the favorites this gen in bringing us something new. 2k is content, EA and the live team is not so by default eventually them or somebody else will successfully grab our collective attentions again.

So far all we got was 2k21 which was not only a mess but they wanted $70 only for it until about a month ago. This is the game/franchise y'all are:cape: for? I wasn't completely wrong, 2k is some shyt. I just didn't realize the climate would ever be this dire. Only super mega baseball delivers that feeling:to:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
People thinking court just. Fell off are now realizing he’s been wack for nearly a decade :mjlol: