I've hinted at it since the reveal, now I'm gonna reiterate it now... Live >>> 2K for next gen!?!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Lets just keep it real, everyone is an expert on nothing. But will speak on everything
Live vs 2K, well 2K easily won the trailer battle if you are just blindly looking at the fancy closeups
But gameplay is king, and what I seen from Live has me thinking it will KILL 2K this year.
Now at first it was a hunch, I said lets wait til we see gameplay. I got a few hate post after just posting what I saw. Well now it can't be denied. Peep these two videos and tell me if you don't see it too :rudy:

Just peep the gameplay, not the character models. BUT THE fukkIN GAMEPLAY YOU PIECE OF shyt :birdman:

All I heard was EXPERTS laugh at how graphically the closeup models don't look as good as 2K's
These nikkaz are morons. You want a game that plays well. Did you see how the crossovers looked in the game?
How fluid they look? How they don't look the same either? Peep all that, then peep the same shyt in 2K
Now since we finally have gameplay footage, lets look at that basketball fans and fanboys.
Pay extra close attention to the numerous instances where D.Rose is trying to crossover to get past a defender in this. It might open some eyes...

I'm a 2K gamer, but I'm a gamer. Not a fukking fanboy. My EXPERT opinion is that NBA Live 14 will end up being the better game. Please don't comment if you didn't watch the videos. And we don't have to agree after the fact. Its all good :handshake:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why don't you compare the gameplay trailer that 2K dropped with the gameplay trailer Live dropped?

:snoop:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I'm renting both at launch next friday and then making my decisions... but I actually hope your right court that live is better on gameplay because that would force 2k to take their heads out of their asses and actually fix their games each year instead of telling their fan base fukk off like they have the previous 3 years.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Op is the same dude who argued on :hamster: that new mattress<used mattress. Smh. New mattress springs> worn out mattress springs. :uFURIOUS:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Doc-Rivers.gif