I’ve Had Tinnitus My Entire Life & I Didn’t Even Know It.

Loken

All Star
Daps
got that shyt when i was younger along with muffled hearing wasn't till recently i've been able to hear clear again i got some shyt going on with my sinuses not

draining properly on it's own clogging up my middle ear doc gave me some nasal spray it fixes it but i have to keep taking it or it comes back

No_Smoke

Rookie
Daps
Yall better get checked out - tinnitus plus hearing loss and/or vertigo can be a sign of an acoustic neuroma (benign tumor).

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
When i spoke to this one doctor with the people skills of a troglodyte he was ranting about how he had patients with tinnitus before and it's horrible, we don't know what to do about it and some people, and i quote, "just go crazy".
I can believe it as sometimes it’s more high pitched than others.

One of the things with Tinnitus that doesn’t get talked about much is how it makes you more prone to ear infections and can throw your balance off sometimes.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember google tried to tell me I had tinnitus when it really was real electricity in between my ears and turned out to be an auditory signal as a precursor to having an out of body experience. Google be dumb as fukk sometimes.

I do know what tinnitus is and have had or experienced it before. I assume most have as well.

There’s a concerted effort to keep reality a mystery

:wow:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps

Mine is “ringing.” My whole life, I just assumed that’s what silence sounded like. :dahell:

I’ve been suffering my entire life without knowing it. :mjcry:

Damn breh i didnt even know about this condition.

i have all sorts of questions but i wont take u through all that when i can just google. Thats some wild shyt to have to endure silently all day everyone else completely unaware. :salute: to u breh.

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Me too breh. Had this shít forever… my parents were mad that I never said anything until I was an adult but I thought it was normal. :manny:

Doesn’t bother me at all.

Heimdall

Pro
Daps
I wasn't sure while I was listening. Then the video ended and I became acutely aware of the ringing. :francis:

I also get something close to ocean roaring during migraines.