I’ve Had Tinnitus My Entire Life & I Didn’t Even Know It.

Daps
Now you got me thinking about something else. I can hear electrical signals when a TV or something has been turned on.

Like if I have my back turned and I'm blindfolded, somebody could turn the TV on and it could be muted and I can hear the electrical signal.

I always assumed everybody heard that but now you got me curious. :dwillhuh:

Can yall hear it too?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I remember google tried to tell me I had tinnitus when it really was real electricity in between my ears and turned out to be an auditory signal as a precursor to having an out of body experience. Google be dumb as fukk sometimes.

I do know what tinnitus is and have had or experienced it before. I assume most have as well.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
The ringing sound at :55 mark is what you hear always? :what::to:
Since childhood but it’s mild. Or maybe I’ve just adapted to it. I never thought silence was actually “silence”. I just assumed everyone always heard slight ringing.

But I guess I wouldn’t have known as there was no reference. :mjcry:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My cousin thought he had tinnitus went to get a check up. They pulled a large piece of dried earwax from his ear. When the Dr spoke to him after he said, "where is that echo coming from" :mjlol: . Clean your ears :scust:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I got that shyt temporarily from playing music too loud, and lost a good chunk of hearing in that ear, everything was muffled sounding. Luckily it came back after 2-3 months. Take care of your ears people

Last edited:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Semi-related:

That weird realization you get when the refrigerator noise suddenly goes away while you are about to go to sleep.

You're so used to the sound that when it goes away, you're like "It's quiet af in here" :wtf:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
If you’re in this thread and served in the military… you missed the boat.

:francis:

“Based on a variety of factors, individual payouts will vary between $7,000 and $700,000. This substantial range reflects the significance of the hearing loss (partial hearing loss or permanent hearing damage) suffered due to the use of defective earplugs during military service.”

They tried to file bankruptcy to get out of it and the judge said nope. My check should arrive in a couple of months.

:whew:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That shyt is terrible trust me. I got it from an accident most likely, then it got worse from a misdiagnosed ear infection being treated with medicine that made things worse. I can't sleep without a bluetooth sleep mask. Doctors just tell you we don't know about this stuff go kick rocks. No visible damage. I have a permanent loud ringing in my ear. When i am tired it changes, sounds like an off rythm edm concert 50 feet away. I can only sleep on my stomach face to the right or it gets worse.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve had it since I was in college :francis:

It’s something I’ve gotten used to and doesn’t bother me as much, but it’s unbearable for others.
When i spoke to this one doctor with the people skills of a troglodyte he was ranting about how he had patients with tinnitus before and it's horrible, we don't know what to do about it and some people, and i quote, "just go crazy".