I've had my fun and i want to settle down

Sugar

Banned
Daps
It means I'm tired of being a public whore, and now I want to be a whore in private while using some simp to make people think I'm a respectable woman in a respectable relationship :manny:

Such precise phrasing

ec3d3836_the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Basically for a man - i smutted all the hoez i wanted to, now i need to settle down cause i don't want to be that lonely niqqa in the club

Basically for a woman -- her reality hits when she pops that kid out , been smutted out, in her 30's and 40's and realizing she can't compete with the new crop of hoez, now she looking for one of these batman or robins coli niqqas to snatch her up

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Maybe it just means you're done with the games, late nights, and booty calls. You're now ready to find that one to go home to every night after work. The one you'll share your life and build a future with. The one you'll leave a seed with that will resonate this earth long after your gone.

Maybe that's what it means... :manny:

Or maybe it means you're ready to share that girl.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
It means the men who they thought would marry them went for younger broads and left their :flabbynsick: ass standing.

None of the men she whored herself to want her anymore so she is waiting in line for the next simp to :cape: