I've decided I'm not signing the birth certificate. What now? (I gave up...)

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So I'm moving into the next phase which is court. Nothing been filed on my end yet but I hit a breaking point. I was reluctant because I hate the law world. Perhaps it is fear but whatever. I'm gonna man up and get a lawyer this week. Just have done it yet because I been strapped financially.

I've modified my schedule to be around and also help when the BM workload is too heavy. Just for the sake of the baby. It might seem simpish but I'm just doing it til I find a in home sitter. Which is going well search wise.

However, I hit a wall, gang. Every sitter or daycare I find, the BM rejects or they arent enrolling, or they don't have the right hours for the BM, etc. This bytch is making this process impossible.

She wants a strictly non religious day care that's open 24 hours with a specialized curriculum for less than 200 a week.

I was so frustrated but when I read that shyt out loud I laughed my ass off.

On top of that she wants to play like we're a couple and tour all the places together. Which is maybe normal, but I already toured a couple on my own in my free time.

So to the point, I'm finna just respectfully fall back and let the Court decide the time and pay because this bytch just moved the goalpost cuz her boyfriend is in her ear. They been "together" officially for like 3 months and he wants a daycare near his house :mjlol:

His crib is 30 miles from hers. And her other kids live and go to school 10 miles the opposite direction.

Am I tripping? A 80-100 mile commute every day plus a stack just for care plus all the stuff the baby needs??? All that just to rush home and work remote???

Daps
So I'm moving into the next phase which is court. Nothing been filed on my end yet but I hit a breaking point. I was reluctant because I hate the law world. Perhaps it is fear but whatever. I'm gonna man up and get a lawyer this week. Just have done it yet because I been strapped financially.

I've modified my schedule to be around and also help when the BM workload is too heavy. Just for the sake of the baby. It might seem simpish but I'm just doing it til I find a in home sitter. Which is going well search wise.

However, I hit a wall, gang. Every sitter or daycare I find, the BM rejects or they arent enrolling, or they don't have the right hours for the BM, etc. This bytch is making this process impossible.

She wants a strictly non religious day care that's open 24 hours with a specialized curriculum for less than 200 a week.

On top of that she wants to play like we're a couple and tour all the places together. Which is maybe normal, but I already toured a couple on my own in my free time.

So to the point, I'm finna just respectfully fall back and let the Court decide the time and pay because this bytch just moved the goalpost cuz her boyfriend is in her ear. They been "together" officially for like 3 months and he wants a daycare near his house :mjlol:

His crib is 30 miles from hers. And her other kids live and go to school 10 miles the opposite direction.

Am I tripping? A 80-100 mile commute every day plus a stack just for care plus all the stuff the baby needs??? All that just to rush home and work remote???

Stories like this make me literally afraid to have children with the wrong woman. I feel for you, brother.

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Like, I'm Muslim but I'm open to any kind of affiliation. :yeshrug: she is dying on the hill of "I don't want religion around the baby!".

I'm like :what:

You want a day care without even a relatable basis for morals or a standard? Just atheist day care only. Trust, if I could find one, I'd be fine with it in terms of resolving this issue but who's first hard line is " it's gotta be a atheist daycare!". The baby not even 3 months old.

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
Like, I'm Muslim but I'm open to any kind of affiliation. :yeshrug: she is dying on the hill of "I don't want religion around the baby!".

I'm like :what:

You want a day care without even a relatable basis for morals or a standard? Just atheist day care only. Trust, if I could find one, I'd be fine with it in terms of resolving this issue but who's first hard line is " it's gotta be a atheist daycare!". The baby not even 3 months old.
Peace Bro, just want to share a few things. If you're really a Muslim, you already know you shouldn't be sexing anyone up outside of your wife. Ain't no gfs or sidechicks. If you hold true to Islam that would avoid all of this drama and b.s. you are going through.

:ufdup:

I can't read all of these pages right now so I don't know if you got the blood test BUT if you didn't and still aren't sure if the child is yours you need to cut off all contact with her, paying for stuff until that is done. Stop playing house and get the damn blood test.

You already messed up by paying for daycare and doing stuff like that b/c even if you say its not yours she's going to be able to show that you've been carrying on like you were the father.

You don't let anyone wield some type of power over you, threatening to take you to court, etc. She sees you as a sucker and will continue to get over as long as you allow this mess to occur. It sounds really messed up that she is going to be raising a child based off what you described but that's not your problem until you get a blood test to prove you are the father. Stand your ground and if she doesn't cooperate, great, its all on her!

Learn from this and don't repeat the mistakes that created this hellish situation for you. Pray that this baby is not yours because you are in for a hell of a ride if it is.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

We told you to walk away from the jump. This is your L to hold and embrace.

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Peace Bro, just want to share a few things. If you're really a Muslim, you already know you shouldn't be sexing anyone up outside of your wife. Ain't no gfs or sidechicks. If you hold true to Islam that would avoid all of this drama and b.s. you are going through.

:ufdup:

I can't read all of these pages right now so I don't know if you got the blood test BUT if you didn't and still aren't sure if the child is yours you need to cut off all contact with her, paying for stuff until that is done. Stop playing house and get the damn blood test.

You already messed up by paying for daycare and doing stuff like that b/c even if you say its not yours she's going to be able to show that you've been carrying on like you were the father.

You don't let anyone wield some type of power over you, threatening to take you to court, etc. She sees you as a sucker and will continue to get over as long as you allow this mess to occur. It sounds really messed up that she is going to be raising a child based off what you described but that's not your problem until you get a blood test to prove you are the father. Stand your ground and if she doesn't cooperate, great, its all on her!

Learn from this and don't repeat the mistakes that created this hellish situation for you. Pray that this baby is not yours because you are in for a hell of a ride if it is.

We told you to walk away from the jump. This is your L to hold and embrace.
It's my baby and I got the test. So despite the nature of it, I gotta own the situation.

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
Okay, you got the test done. I understand. Don't let her manipulate you, be aggressive and legally make sure that you have custodial rights.
Women like that are only able to get over on dudes that don't handle their business. Document everything with her. Keep it businesslike. You might have to file for full custody.

Sounds like you learned from this experience though. Stay away from the ratchedness. When you meet someone with her head on straight marry her.
One child out of wedlock is not that bad, but having several baby mommas SEVERLEY reduces the quality of women that men are able to attract. Same way it turns intelligent men away when a woman has several baby daddies. That baby momma shyt is literally hell on earth.

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Okay, you got the test done. I understand. Don't let her manipulate you, be aggressive and legally make sure that you have custodial rights.
Women like that are only able to get over on dudes that don't handle their business. Document everything with her. Keep it businesslike. You might have to file for full custody.

Sounds like you learned from this experience though. Stay away from the ratchedness. When you meet someone with her head on straight marry her.
One child out of wedlock is not that bad, but having several baby mommas SEVERLEY reduces the quality of women that men are able to attract. Same way it turns intelligent men away when a woman has several baby daddies. That baby momma shyt is literally hell on earth.
No doubt! I definitely been keeping a tight account of everything that happens and communicate a lot through text and email.

As a result she seemed to kind of shape up and fly right but I'm not buying it. shyt is always one meltdown away from some fukkery.

Having the test and this point of view has empowered me a lot, too. My anxiety is gone and I'm legit happy and patient. And seeing my daughter regularly is the best thing in the world to me.

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Ayo. I'm just updating for the folks that ever happen to read this whole thing.

Dude... Don't bother. She ain't shyt. She ain't gone do shyt. And this might be the worst and realest shyt I ever wrote... But...

Just go have another kid. If they are so fukked up about it? Pay your child support in arrears or otherwise and just move on.

nikkas die every day, b. They be born, too. It's whatever. :yeshrug:

I love my daughter but this ain't finna work. So I'll gladly just pay my support and keep my door open for my girl. I'm done fighting.

fukk a court. fukk a parenting plan. fukk all of that. Here's the bread. I'm here for you when you decide to find me, ma. Because the truth is this baby mama shyt will get you killed or locked up.

So if this ever happens to you... And I pray it don't. Save yourself the time.

Dead that bytch and if you lucky, she'll be so mad she won't even put you on papers.

That's it. That's the thread.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

Dude... Don't bother. She ain't shyt. She ain't gone do shyt. And this might be the worst and realest shyt I ever wrote... But...

Just go have another kid. If they are so fukked up about it? Pay your child support in arrears or otherwise and just move on.

I love my daughter but this ain't finna work. So I'll gladly just pay my support and keep my door open for my girl. I'm done fighting.

fukk a court. fukk a parenting plan. fukk all of that. Here's the bread. I'm here for you when you decide to find me, ma. Because the truth is this baby mama shyt will get you killed or locked up.

Dead that bytch and if you lucky, she'll be so mad she won't even put you on papers.

What happen? Never stop fighting for your daughter. She needs your presence and influence in her life. Never let no one get in the way of that.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps

If your ex-lover is as crazy and chaotic as you have been ascribing here for months, what will happen if you completely leave and then leave your daughter to her mother 100%? Do you sincerely think she will be safe?