I've been stalking my local Macy's for ~ 2 weeks, to holla @ this female manager

concise

Veteran
Daps
nikka your name is concise BE CONCISE we aint reading all that

edit just read the end, you already lost as shes making the decisions already

my original version was a bit longer, I just wanted to be as detailed as possible for y'all. :manny:

:dead: I'm not a quitter, breh. I already proved that. I'll be winning eventually. :yes:

Where them pics at? :what:

Try using your imaginations. Just once, guys. Just once.

that broad is really good at her job :deadmanny:

is this Macy in Downtown Brooklyn by any chance? :lupe:

Maybe. Maybe not. :mjpls: See why I can't post pics?

AlreadyKnow

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
in your wallet
Yeah, so like 2 weeks ago, I popped into my local Macy's looking for a bowtie. Why? Because I never had one, but just wanted to get one just so I could say that I knew how to tie one.
Anyway... I popped in and found a sales associate who knew where some stuff was, but, of course, my stuff was unknown. Somehow the manager was in the area, she gave him a little lecture, and proceeded to show me the bowtie collection. And she was pretty cute, too. :leon: And complimented me on my interest in bowties as well. :leon: It was an unusually busy night, so she rushed away pretty quick.

Did I mention she was cute? I was mesmerized.
I didn't really get any opportunity to talk much or anything, but that's probably a good thing, since I'm still not that good at reading signs on the go, but I'd like to think I'm getting better each day. :manny:
So I came up with a plan to go there a couple more items, on days I hoped wouldn't be too crowded, to get an opportunity to say something and get a bit more practice in. So I wound up getting cuff links, more bowties, dress shirts I didn't need, getting a bit more comfy when I saw her, and feeling a bit down when I didn't. :dead:

Anyway, it all came to a head a couple of days ago, when I made a resolution that the next time I saw her, I'd find a segue to finally get to the point and ask her out. I was thinking of what my linking line was going to be, and I figured out would be something like, "so, are you always this friendly?" ... something along those lines. I did see her:

"Oh, you're back again! Building up your wardrobe to look a little nicer week by week, huh?"
"Yeah, it's easy to shop here and I love the way you do customer service."

I stopped to think and I botched my line. :snoop:

"What? :heh:"
"I mean, are you always this friendly?"
":shaq:"

I guess she kind of sensed that I'm still not as fluid in this as I probably should be, so she met me halfway and offered to take me out this weekend. I gladly accepted. :whew: She asked me some questions to gauge where my head was at later, and I just said yes to everything like smoking weed, just to be safe.
We agreed on a date for tomorrow. But we're going bowling. :beli: If there are more dates, that'll be the last decision she makes.

That's a cute story. I had to :merchant: @ the bold tho.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
my original version was a bit longer, I just wanted to be as detailed as possible for y'all. :manny:

:dead: I'm not a quitter, breh. I already proved that. I'll be winning eventually. :yes:

Try using your imaginations. Just once, guys. Just once.

Maybe. Maybe not. :mjpls: See why I can't post pics?

breh you already lost trust me, by not planning the first date you gave her the power.

women like men who take the lead, let me guess even though she invited you out, your gonna be paying for the bowling :beli:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
At least you bagged her but you come off as a goofy nikka who was intimidated by the moment.Once y'all small talked you shoulda told her you was feelin her asked her out instead of standing there like :lupe:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The worst thing you can do is be an immature, horny, cant-control-my-impulses coli a$$hole virgin who only has sex on his mind. You're going bowling...so what? Not everything has to be about getting oral sex or fukking her brains out.

Bowling might be boring as fukk but it's an opportunity for you to get to know her. If you go on more dates then it's not such a horrible thing. Not sure why you guys have this compulsory need to have sex as soon as possible.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought this wuz going to be a inspirational story where u overcame the fear u had at first only to overcome and win this chick over:to:

But instead the moral is if u stalk a chick long enuff if she likes u maybe she will man up and ask you out:heh:....u let her do all the work so far breh from being the aggressor and offering to take u out,then to planning the date.....if u deccide to post the story of how the date went we gon need to see u bout that action:youngsabo:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The worst thing you can do is be an immature, horny, cant-control-my-impulses coli a$$hole virgin who only has sex on his mind. You're going bowling...so what? Not everything has to be about getting oral sex or fukking her brains out.

Bowling might be boring as fukk but it's an opportunity for you to get to know her. If you go on more dates then it's not such a horrible thing. Not sure why you guys have this compulsory need to have sex as soon as possible.

:rudy: dont kno about u but im trying to smash these women out here and stay on point. U dont have to spend bread to peel the layers off someone.

Daps
i sense hella ducktales..especially the dating part.

They are made to make you buy more shyt! even if you don't need it. They are coached to be extra nice etc ..and to put outfits together

how do i know?

i worked there and we had a training video on "outfits" for customeres