I've been stalking my local Macy's for ~ 2 weeks, to holla @ this female manager

concise

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, so like 2 weeks ago, I popped into my local Macy's looking for a bowtie. Why? Because I never had one, but just wanted to get one just so I could say that I knew how to tie one.
Anyway... I popped in and found a sales associate who knew where some stuff was, but, of course, my stuff was unknown. Somehow the manager was in the area, she gave him a little lecture, and proceeded to show me the bowtie collection. And she was pretty cute, too. :leon: And complimented me on my interest in bowties as well. :leon: It was an unusually busy night, so she rushed away pretty quick.

Did I mention she was cute? I was mesmerized.
I didn't really get any opportunity to talk much or anything, but that's probably a good thing, since I'm still not that good at reading signs on the go, but I'd like to think I'm getting better each day. :manny:
So I came up with a plan to go there a couple more items, on days I hoped wouldn't be too crowded, to get an opportunity to say something and get a bit more practice in. So I wound up getting cuff links, more bowties, dress shirts I didn't need, getting a bit more comfy when I saw her, and feeling a bit down when I didn't. :dead:

Anyway, it all came to a head a couple of days ago, when I made a resolution that the next time I saw her, I'd find a segue to finally get to the point and ask her out. I was thinking of what my linking line was going to be, and I figured out would be something like, "so, are you always this friendly?" ... something along those lines. I did see her:

"Oh, you're back again! Building up your wardrobe to look a little nicer week by week, huh?"
"Yeah, it's easy to shop here and I love the way you do customer service."

I stopped to think and I botched my line. :snoop:

"What? :heh:"
"I mean, are you always this friendly?"
":shaq:"

I guess she kind of sensed that I'm still not as fluid in this as I probably should be, so she met me halfway and offered to take me out this weekend. I gladly accepted. :whew: She asked me some questions to gauge where my head was at later, and I just said yes to everything like smoking weed, just to be safe.
We agreed on a date for tomorrow. But we're going bowling. :beli: If there are more dates, that'll be the last decision she makes.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
nikka your name is concise BE CONCISE we aint reading all that

edit just read the end, you already lost as shes making the decisions already

Daps
Im trynna find a way to cut this long post down to the stalk

ibnIrPph382UBh.gif

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
hope it goes well bro, hopefully you can collect some pictures of her on your date night for us.