I've become incredibly bored with Xbox... any game suggestions?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
You should play Inside, Limbo, I Am Alive, Super Street Fighter IV at a discounted price.

You should play Halo Wars 2 if you want to be challenged with a solid RTS. You could also cop XCOM 2.

How are you seemingly a shooter fan and haven't played Rainbow Six Siege?? shyt is one of the best FPS to come out this gen... If not the best.

Are you into fighters? You haven't fukked with Killer Instinct?

You said you were bored... That means you probably have been influenced by other nikka's opinions. Have you tried be Quantum Break? shyt, Ryse was free a little while back, you should have copped. It'll keep you busy for a nice little story and some gore.

Dying Light 2?

shyt, how about try out State of Decay. That shyt is :whew:as a survival game.

Matter of fact, I had fun with Forza... You could cop Horizons or the main Forza jawn.

Wait....:jbhmm: please tell me this wasn't a troll thread.:beli:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I got the Xbox and PS4

The Xbox really don't have any games right now that I wouldn't buy on PS4 instead

Good thing I waited till now to finally buy GOW
So I that is what I will play on it

But I bought so many PS4 games on the low that I don't know when I will get to it

GhettoNintendo

chill its a secret b
Daps
Reppin
nyc.
You should play Inside, Limbo, I Am Alive, Super Street Fighter IV at a discounted price.

You should play Halo Wars 2 if you want to be challenged with a solid RTS. You could also cop XCOM 2.

How are you seemingly a shooter fan and haven't played Rainbow Six Siege?? shyt is one of the best FPS to come out this gen... If not the best.

You said you were bored... That means you probably have been influenced by other nikka's opinions. Have you tried be Quantum Break? shyt, Ryse was free a little while back, you should have copped. It'll keep you busy for a nice little story and some gore.

Dying Light 2?

Matter of fact, I had fun with Forza... You could cop Horizons or the main Forza jawn.

whats your gamertag bro?

GhettoNintendo

chill its a secret b
Daps
Reppin
nyc.

Dying Light 2?

Guess I’m just so use to playing multiplayer shooters. I’ve played some single player games like fallout 4, re7, ufc 2, etc. but I’ll just check out the ones you suggested