I've always preferred Vivica Fox and Nia Long > Halle Berry. Am I alone?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
soulfood_416621.jpg

Vivica Fox and Nia Long were both my favourite older women growing up. I always would hear old heads on tv say Halle Berry was the gold standard (mainly around the turn of the nium) but never bought into the hype. She's obviously beautiful but still.

I dunno what it is.

Nia Long is the kinda girl who I would wanna snuggle with all night and pillow talk. dikk all hard and shyt rubbing on her booty but I aint even needa fukk. Her character in Fresh Prince was so loving. :noah:

nia-long.jpg

Vivica Fox is just a stallion. Her bone structure and all that was just perfect. Even got some good ass feet for you muthafukkas. Real fiesty too....I feel like this is the kinda girl nikkas want when they say they wanna challenge. I fcking love that broad. Yall can keep Kerry Washington and Halle Berry. These two >>>>>

vivica-fox.jpg

Honorable mention to Garcelle Beauvais. For her name alone tingles my spine. :bryan:

True dimes.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a case to be made. I don't necessarily agree or disagree. They were all on the same level, imo.

But that Garcelle.... wheeeeeeeeeewwwwwww :whew:. I'd take her over all 3 of those chicks at the same time.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There's a case to be made. I don't necessarily agree or disagree. They were all on the same level, imo.

But that Garcelle.... wheeeeeeeeeewwwwwww :whew:. I'd take her over all 3 of those chicks at the same time.

Really eh. You bold for that one.

Her smile is perfect though. Body so slender...man I would probably end up tricking on these girls if I could afford it

936full-garcelle-beauvais.jpg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nia Long>>>>>>Halle Berry>>>>>Vivica Fox

Vivica Fox f*cked up with her plastic surgery, nose, breast, face, etc....:why:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Vivivca Fox hasnt been fine since the 90's, IMO.

Nia Long, I havent seen anything recent. But she will always be good looking.

But Halle, but Halle.....:shaq:

halle-berry-boob-job.jpg

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Nia long is :noah:

Especially in that movie Soul Food :ohlawd:

Vivica is not a bad looking women, if I was a normal nicca and she was a normal lady I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to have a romantic relationship with her :ld: