It’s crazy to think people in the 30th century will see us as primitive.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
U BELIEVE EVERYTHING OLD WHITE SCIENTESTS TELL U, DESPITE THEIR THEORIES CONTRADICTING ONE ANOTHER AND CHANGING REGULARLY

BE A MENTAL SLAVE TO CACS IN 2021 BRODIES
TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS SHYTTING ON SCIENCE WHILE USING SCIENCE JREHS

LEVI NOT ONLY A CLOSET GAY BUT ALSO DUMB AS A BRICK

My mans said 6000 years with a straight face :pachaha:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS SHYTTING ON SCIENCE WHILE USING SCIENCE JREHS

LEVI NOT ONLY A CLOSET GAY BUT ALSO DUMB AS A BRICK

YOUR PROJECTION COULDNT BE ANY MORE TRANSPARENT

GETTIN MAD CUZ I HIT U WIT FACTS

CARRY ON

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
YOURE PROJECTION COULDNT BE ANY MORE TRANSPARENT

GETTIN MAD CUZ I HIT U WIT FACTS

CARRY ON
"FACTS" lol

Came in here on some
tencommandmentscover.0.png

ChubbyWelldocumentedDungenesscrab-size_restricted.gif

U NOT BRIGHT AT ALL, LEVI

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Do you realize how "primitive" society was just 200 years ago? We obviously also discussing technology here.

But do you think if you can go back to 1221, you and some other human can have a legit debate on how gravity works? Or how religion is just a way to control folks without being burned at the stake? The crazy thing is, you will still get clapped if you talk bad about religion in some parts of the world today, imagine how it was back then…

Humans are always gon be the same blood thirsty, power hungry creatures tho, so that's not gonna change in 800 years. We can agree on that part.
It's possible civilization was more advanced before the flood during the time of the Nephilim.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I doubt we would all be wiped out in 300 years. Humans, and life in general naturally perseveres in face of adversity. Now the state of humanity will be another question. But hopefully something to solve the tribalism that divides us is in place, because the current track is not sustainable.
On climate change, that will not wipe out humanity, just change it quite a bit. Even a nuclear winter is survivable, but it would not be a living I would want to experience.
Only thing that I can see wiping out humanity completely is a winter caused by a super massive volcano eruption (yellowstone) or a meteor impact.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
ANICIENT GREECE ROSE 10K YRS AGO.

ANCIENT EGYPT ROSE 5K YRS AGO.

WEVE BEEN INTELLIGENT BEINGS ON EARTH FOR A LONG TIME AND NOW WEVE REACHED
OUR PEAK FOR THE MOST PART.

nikkaS ARENT RIDING CAMELS
NOR HORSES FOR MONTHS AT A TIME.

WE ARENT SAILING SHIPS
TO NEW LANDS FOR MONTHS AT A TIME.

WE ARENT SENDING PIGEONS
NOR MAILING LETTERS TO
LOVED ONES ACROSS THE GLOBE.

MOST OF THE "NEW" shyt
WE DISCOVER ABOUT EARTH
IS OLD shyt WEVE UNCOVERED.

THERES LITERALLY NO NEED
FOR ANY NEW INVENTIONS
AT THIS POINT UNLESS
ITS TO TRY AND SAVE LIVES.

WE'RE AT THE END.

THERE ISNT GONNA BE
SOME SUPER STAR WARS TYPE shyt
1K YRS FROM NOW.

:devil:
:evil:
What makes you think that 1000 years of continual, uninterrupted technology advancement will not have us beyond the solar system? You tripping
Whether or not the inventions are necessary is a matter of opinion, but if the population continues to grow unabated, outside resources will be needed. The drive to mine asteroids will likely be a major step

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
It's possible civilization was more advanced before the flood during the time of the Nephilim.
Where's the proof tho?

I don't know about all that..I just know if something happens now, like a major flood, an asteroid hitting the earth, etc…there would still be enough "evidence" of our work; good and bad

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll be honest, this kind of expertise is way out of my remit. But humanity has survived different eras and adapted. What makes y’all think we can’t survive this? Too much fukkery?
We'll be at 1.5 degrees warming by 2030, 2 degrees will be catastrophic, 3 degrees will render most of the world uninhabitable and lead to civilizstional collapse, at 4 degrees humanity will go extinct. At the current rate of emissions, there won't even be a 23rd century :francis:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We totalled the car, ran up the mileage, didn’t even check the oil light, throwing the keys to the next generation and said “good luck nikka.”
We're actually the generation the keys were thrown to, Boomers totalled the car.