It’s weird how we only we got to play as Solid Snake in two games

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
That's what the developers need to be doing, especially after MGS5.

We now know Big Boss had a whole mf body double out here putting in work:bustback::violent:.
While he laid low building a nation of killas:ninja2:
According to the terribly convoluted storyline, Solid Snake Killed the MGS5 protagonist(Venom Snake) in the 1st outer heaven.....tell me you don't wanna play that?
I do :skip:
Then in Zanzibar land he beat Big Boss but didn't kill him only left him for dead,
I wanna play that shyt too.:pachaha:

I'm not even a fan of remakes but considering the Nintendo version was before even my time:old:, MGS 1 and 2 remakes would barely be considered that.
All facts

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That's what the developers need to be doing, especially after MGS5.

We now know Big Boss had a whole mf body double out here putting in work:bustback::violent:.
While he laid low building a nation of killas:ninja2:
According to the terribly convoluted storyline, Solid Snake Killed the MGS5 protagonist(Venom Snake) in the 1st outer heaven.....tell me you don't wanna play that?
I do :skip:
Then in Zanzibar land he beat Big Boss but didn't kill him only left him for dead,
I wanna play that shyt too.:pachaha:

I'm not even a fan of remakes but considering the Nintendo version was before even my time:old:, MGS 1 and 2 remakes would barely be considered that.

He killed him with a lighter at that.

Also, its not weird to everyone that venom snake was originally a black man??? :mjpls: