“It’s US JEWS who STARTED CIVIL RIGHTS for BLACK PEOPLE in America. We saw black people struggling, silenced and murdered for SPEAKING UP”

Traveler

All Star
Daps
I will say this, a lot of people are going to be suprised when they go to their Jewish financiers for support for whatever cause they have and its not there anymore, they won't forget. So many folks are crashing out over this. Why do you think Hollywood has been relatively silent? The extreme left is about to get cut off financially. Jews don't want to admit it publicly, but they have outsized power when it comes to money, entertainment, and the press. My advice on all of this, don't crash out over it, its not black people's problem. Just say you are not aware of the compexities of the situation and that is sounds like its sad all around.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Not going to get angry over some tweet with 26 likes.

Jews have been involved in the bad and have been involved in the good. That's all I'm going to say without giving history lessons.

But the state of Israel is evil in its current form and to expect people to ignore that is arrogant and insulting. What is happening to Palestinians is especially triggering for black people because it's conjured up parallels for black people and their history. Ironically, this may have been why there was some sense of wanting to link up with jews in some civil rights organizations because of this same dynamic based on the persecutions they faced in Europe before and during WW2.

But the zionist project and the Israeli state is evil. Needs to be called out.