It's unattractive to come across as hostile and bitter in your dating profile.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
First, there's the abrasive, enlightened feminist:

5Jnaruw.png

Then the entitled, rude racist:

GkcOYVi.png

The sexist retard:

SnUSRsF.jpg

The delusional friend-zoned guy:

ogRlkRK.jpg

The "I'm not racist" type:

6dJuPYk.jpg

:lolbron: And... this one just caused me to laugh uncontrollably:

Y67c8k1.jpg

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i think i know the guy in that last pic

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love to :troll: the everloving shyt out of girl 1 only because i know they're usually so angry that they're looking to argue with someone :dead:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I love to :troll: the everloving shyt out of girl 1 only because i know they're usually so angry that they're looking to argue with someone :dead:

Right? She was actually posted on Reddit. I found it really ironic that she was talking about making fun of people relentlessly for being stupid on the internet only to get called out on her own bullshyt in a different site. I saw her profile myself though. I was slightly tempted to say that I had a dikk but identified as a female just so I could hit that. :skip:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I was giving examples of dating profiles that were overly hostile or bitter to the point of making the user less attractive as a dating prospect.

that first bytch wasn't attractive, anyway. fukk her with that feminist "cisgender" talkish then goes on to write some racist shyt. shes the exact reason why feminism is a joke.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I mean..some of those girls are just fronting..I went on this crazy ok cupid profile of some model black chick....she was being over the top..talmbout she was the baddest bytch..all her photos had captions of her being the baddest talking shyt..like shyt was so crazy and arrogant I was dying laughing ..like is she really serious..so I messaged her and told her she should be a comedian cuz I'm dying over here..then she hit me with this..

really?? thx ! at least somebody on the globforesaken website appreciates my hilarity. Some people take me too damn seriously and get all mad that I'm being overthetop like shyt I made this shyt to ENTERTAIN myself with peoples responses so I gotta give em something worth responding to.. but yea, glad I could make you laugh (: