It's time to transition earth to a single language

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I already previously when single, would text/chat/skype chicks in spanish, french ...using google translate. Then when we met :yeshrug: I dunno how to speak a lick of it

:dead::dead:
I've done this :gladbron:

I told this one spanish girl i was like "my spanish aint that good i can just read it well" in spanish of course lol

And she hit me with some slang .. that translated in google as "No i think spanish dominates is one of the your .."

it was all fukked up like the way it was translated .. like there was an "Is" in there at like the end of the sentence lol

I actually really can read spanish very well and understand most of it .. i figure cause its latin n shyt ... not cuz im special ... i can't speak that or anything tho

Anyway shyt retarded but good post lol...

Gandolpiffini

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BLVCK SCVLE
Listen America ain't going nowhere , we run the entertainment industry, military and have the world following apple like its s cult. New world order lets to

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
What about tribes ..like the bushmen who have to communicate to eachother in clicks when they're hunting to not scare off their prey because clicking sounds don't travel that far compared to speaking their language:usure:

Gandolpiffini

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BLVCK SCVLE
What about tribes ..like the bushmen who have to communicate to eachother in clicks when they're hunting to not scare off their prey because clicking sounds don't travel that far compared to speaking their language:usure:

No going back for that they're too far gone, part of the 4th world

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
it's impossible with close to 7 billion people in the world

different dialects are bound to pop up and new languages will start to form from this