It's time to talk about 'black privilege'

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
In books and articles such as "Black Skin Privilege and the American Dream," and "It's Past Time to Acknowledge Black Privilege," white commentators describe how blackness has become such a "tremendous asset" that some whites are now trying to "pass" as black.

:smh:

:beli:

When we call certain white people "cacs" these are the ones we're talking about.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Honestly I stopped reading after it said"spoke to old white man" his racist views were ingrained in his dna and he'd never what white privilege is since he lived it.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I actually read this crap :snoop:

CNN shut that comment game down a while back lol...this would've been off the chain.

I won't comment. Not raising my blood pressure today. I don't know if it's sarcastic or real, the tone of this article was weird. I had to chill when I saw that cac talking bout Black History Month. Is that their "go to" point in race arguments? They can't understand why we even need a black history month just like they can't (or refuse to) understand why we have to have a "black lives matter" movement

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
Awesome read for cnn. although this is written for white people as an audience. It's a good thing. I am very much wary of white liberals but the quotes were decent for this compare and contrast piece. All any woke black person needs to decipher from this is: white people are actually scared, y'all. Don't let up on em now!

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Cey89yNWwAAWUlB.jpg

Cacs kill me with this tit for tat shyt....no one has been LEGALLY discriminated against in this country like Black people

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I read this whole garbage, and again it shows CACS natural ignorance. Look at their points.

1) If we celebrate "white history month, it would be considered racist"

2) What about Affirmative action programs?

3) If we stop talking about race, people will come back together.

4) look at Rachel Dolezal

:heh: You see this stupid Shyt? CACS make me sick to my stomach. What a bunch of morons.