It's time to get on the Stefon Diggs bandwagon brehs

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess Keenan McCardell was his WR coach his last year at Maryland and thats when things started coming together for him :banderas:

The Vikes were high on him coming into the year and he's gonna be the reason the team will have no doubts about letting Cordarelle go. Teddy looks for him and he keeps finding ways to get open which the team desperately needed because they have no weapons on the outside.
Damn breh

You sound like you're talking about Steve Smith.

:ohhh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He been beasting for about 4 weeks now:yeshrug: Some of y'all just catching on
yeah, i put him on one of my fantasy teams sneakily about a month ago, and I tried to put him on my other money league team but someone beat me.

He pretty much my #2 WR now behind AJ Green.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
The young boy is the truth and it seems like the Vikes have found a steal with him. Now we have to see if it is a fluke or if Diggs is here to stay.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
We have crappy QBs at Maryland. Edsall is a horrible coach. And Stefon kept getting hurt. Those are the reasons.

Funny thing about this kid...

I was playing ball at the UMD rec last summer. A kid I was playing with was running point and we were playing against the football team (those nikkaz can't ball).

Anyway, we win the game 13-11 or something like that, our squad is waiting for the next squad. I go get some water and I come back in and the dude who was running point for my squad was about to get in a fight with Stefon :mjlol: and it was because Stefon was about to steal his girl who was sitting on the sidelines watching the game.

I stepped in to stop the fight between these two nikkas, Stefon is obviously bigger but the other dude was smaller :dead:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Been on it since the Denver game and the fantasy sub brehs can vouch for that...

Told everybody to grab him during Minnesota's bye...

Whoever listened is eating...

This kid is the truth, runs crisp routes and has STUPID speed...Every catch he makes looks like busted coverage because he gets ridiculous separation...