It's time to admit it: Eminem is the GOAT at having lowest lows and highest highs

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man all Eminem thread should be locced

Let's let him die in silence. Boo at these festivals too y'all. Boo that shyt and let him know we ain't Rollin

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I think about Eminem day and night so i know what im talking about. He has dropped some of the WORST rap albums in history. In fact, I don't think there are albums worse than Recovery, MMLP 2, and now Revival. Not only that, he has some of the WORST songs in history ever. Fack is a 0/10 song no doubt.

And while I don't think he has the best album of all time, he has some goat categories that no one has ever topped.

Best story telling song? Stan and it's not even close
Biggest renegade ever? Forgot about dre, dead wrong
Best production? I wouldn't be upset if somebody said Lose Yourself is the best produced song. The drums slap.

it's quite amazing and sad at the same time tbh

yughfasyufghsafyishshdj

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Eminem to me is like the rapper equivalent of Swizz Beatz- his shyt is either dope AF or fukkin' TERRIBLE. There's no range with his music. If it ain't excellent it's cringy and unlistenable.

shyt like 'Til I Collapse', 'Superman', 'The Way I Am', etc... I was and still am fukkn' with 100%. But for any one of those, there's also 'Just Lose It', 'Fack', most of them emo-pop tunes he been makin' for the last 10 years, or those angry white teenager anthems nshyt... fukk allll that shyt.

Probably the most inconsistent great there ever was. Amazing lyricist when he wants to be but a great deal of his music overall is garbage.

Daps
I wish Eminem stopped making albums after 2009

Why did his flow change so drastically after 2009
I would +rep you good sir...appears i can't. Why can't Eminem give us that natural, incredible TES flow? He's so chopped up now and loud it's not even funny.