its that time again...fellas Rank the top 10 most attractive coli females

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
you can pm me privately where no one can see

but dont you ever FUKKING QUOTE on the general forum you fukkin fakkit
Umm dude you quote me and mention me nonstop. You even made a thread with my name in the title to try and be relevant. No wonder your dap ratio is so low. If it upsets you then send me a neg. :myman:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:whoa:

There are girls on this site? Like real ones? Sweet.

In all seriousness, I hear great stuff about @colicolicoli, but I've never seen a picture. :sadbron:

Last edited by a moderator:

SheWasFly

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Through the tunnel.

Yeah I was thinking about leaving too. It's the same threads over and over. Plus I can post on LSA without getting attacked every three minutes. We just missed Roc Center's tree lighting too.

Right, i dont understand the hate here. I haven't disrespected or done anything wrong, but I don't give a damn. I was gonna stop by and see the tree today but I got swamped with homework. Just finishing my last damn essay.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
i dont really know what any chicks on here look like except for colicoli cause she was on tinychat... id hit.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

Right, i dont understand the hate here. I haven't disrespected or done anything wrong, but I don't give a damn. I was gonna stop by and see the tree today but I got swamped with homework. Just finishing my last damn essay.

I think you intimidate them. The guys on this site just don't know how to talk to women because they got rejected a million times in real life. The first two weeks of December are always HELL! I hate it. lmao

SheWasFly

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Through the tunnel.

I think you intimidate them. The guys on this site just don't know how to talk to women because they got rejected a million times in real life. The first two weeks of December are always HELL! I hate it. lmao

I suppose, but they don't have to speak to me, I hardly address them anyway. I'm willing to fight through the annoying ass tourists to see it, I don't know if I'll be able to later in the month.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Damn, I think it's a nikka in this thread who is talking to his own female alias. This messageboard life ain't that damn serious, pathetic. :snoop:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Damn, I think it's a nikka in this thread who is talking to his own female alias. This messageboard life ain't that damn serious, pathetic. :snoop:
LOL @ how nikkas are jealous because I get more love from women than they do. It's really killing you nikkas.

I suppose, but they don't have to speak to me, I hardly address them anyway. I'm willing to fight through the annoying ass tourists to see it, I don't know if I'll be able to later in the month.

Same here. They don't have to even acknowledge my existence if they hate me. They'll still think about me though. This site is smh now.
Do you ice skate too?