IT'S TEARIN' UP MY HEART! WHEN IM WIT U, BUT WHEN WE ARE APART...

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
No one can accuse this band of intellectual slouche-ism. N'sync stand at the vanguard of man's heart with an intellectual prowess and profundity hitherto unmatched. 'I feel the pain with or without you.' Has the difference between a man's love and a women's love ever been more succinctly put? They can clearly see that even in absence a man's love remains whilst in the same situation a women's love fades.
A women may or may not want you, but she will drag you along just in case. N'sync knows this. N'sync spots this. And N'sync asks 'I don't understand why can't we be lovers?'. But they don't just ask this simple and honest question, that has been on the tip of every mans tongue. No. N'sync do so much more for us. They give us the solution to this quagmire of man. 'Let it go. If you want me girl let me know' and with that they break the shackles of a whole sex, reducing the complex interactions to the minimalism of yes or no. They have free'd us and sex has been had or she has been gone. Praise be N'sync.

Deserves the full gif

2py40fcjpg.gif

And a pos rep.

Daps
No one can accuse this band of intellectual slouche-ism. N'sync stand at the vanguard of man's heart with an intellectual prowess and profundity hitherto unmatched. 'I feel the pain with or without you.' Has the difference between a man's love and a women's love ever been more succinctly put? They can clearly see that even in absence a man's love remains whilst in the same situation a women's love fades.
A women may or may not want you, but she will drag you along just in case. N'sync knows this. N'sync spots this. And N'sync asks 'I don't understand why can't we be lovers?'. But they don't just ask this simple and honest question, that has been on the tip of every mans tongue. No. N'sync do so much more for us. They give us the solution to this quagmire of man. 'Let it go. If you want me girl let me know' and with that they break the shackles of a whole sex, reducing the complex interactions to the minimalism of yes or no. They have free'd us and sex has been had or she has been gone. Praise be N'sync.

:wtf:

Bill walton is that you?

:whew:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Yall bragging about buying nsync and backst albums now :dead:

I knew you were all cacs :foh: