IT'S TEARIN' UP MY HEART! WHEN IM WIT U, BUT WHEN WE ARE APART...

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I FEEL IT TOOOOOOOOOOO :mj: :stylin:

Nsync goat white boy band brehs :ohlawd:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=200COPwAy5U]N'Sync - Tearin' Up My Heart [OFFICIAL] Music Video - YouTube[/ame]

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yeah nsync was the deal but I always got live for the backstreet boys since they performed at Disneys grad night the year I graduated. Nobody mentioned its gonna be me though that's my jawn.

Raph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one can accuse this band of intellectual slouche-ism. N'sync stand at the vanguard of man's heart with an intellectual prowess and profundity hitherto unmatched. 'I feel the pain with or without you.' Has the difference between a man's love and a women's love ever been more succinctly put? They can clearly see that even in absence a man's love remains whilst in the same situation a women's love fades.
A women may or may not want you, but she will drag you along just in case. N'sync knows this. N'sync spots this. And N'sync asks 'I don't understand why can't we be lovers?'. But they don't just ask this simple and honest question, that has been on the tip of every mans tongue. No. N'sync do so much more for us. They give us the solution to this quagmire of man. 'Let it go. If you want me girl let me know' and with that they break the shackles of a whole sex, reducing the complex interactions to the minimalism of yes or no. They have free'd us and sex has been had or she has been gone. Praise be N'sync.

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
No one can accuse this band of intellectual slouche-ism. N'sync stand at the vanguard of man's heart with an intellectual prowess and profundity hitherto unmatched. 'I feel the pain with or without you.' Has the difference between a man's love and a women's love ever been more succinctly put? They can clearly see that even in absence a man's love remains whilst in the same situation a women's love fades.
A women may or may not want you, but she will drag you along just in case. N'sync knows this. N'sync spots this. And N'sync asks 'I don't understand why we can't we be lovers?'. But they don't just ask this simple and honest question, that has been on the tip of every mans tongue. No. N'sync do so much more for us. They give us the solution to this quagmire of man. 'Let it go. If you want me girl let me know' and with that they break the shackles of a whole sex, reducing the complex interactions to the minimalism of yes or no. They have free'd us and sex has been had or she has been gone. Praise be N'sync.

:ohhh: