Its still KINDA early but that Crawford and Madrimov fight is not selling at all. God damn.

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
It should flop :yeshrug:

Boxing needs to do a better job of providing fights fans actually want :ufdup:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It should flop :yeshrug:

Boxing needs to do a better job of providing fights fans actually want :ufdup:

Bud is a nobody idk why nikkas don't want to admit it. Talented as shyt, but I said before I was going just for Virgil vs Tim and when that got canceled I canceled my trip.

Bud vs Boots in Atlanta would be more of a financial success than the money Saudis wasting on this card in LA.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Alot of dope names on the card....just not alot of exciting matchups. Probably will do good numbers with ticket sales closer to the date....but financially it will not do well like other Turki card....dude is just massively overpaying and putting everybody he can on the card. I think they lost like 100 mill on the Fury-Usyk card :picard:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Alot of dope names on the card....just not alot of exciting matchups. Probably will do good numbers with ticket sales closer to the date....but financially it will not do well like other Turki card....dude is just massively overpaying and putting everybody he can on the card. I think they lost like 100 mill on the Fury-Usyk card :picard:
None of these saudis cards make money which is why some folks see them as a lick

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
This thread seems like a Errol Spence fan congregation

spongebob.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Will check it but not paying

Seems like a fight for him to keep busy and make some cash, but he has to go for the bigger fish to sell.

Should be using the Floyd blueprint and fighting cats that come off big/exciting wins. Even if theyre not HUGE names, he fought them off huge wins.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Has anybody been to that venue how is it?
My MLS home team, also been to a boxing card there, the stadium was already designed to have the seats as close as legally possible to the field so there is no bad seat.

I snuck in to the floor seats at the fight card I had a great view regardless