It’s Pride Month, which platform is more gay?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
aloyseyka.png

f332d01c7462ec51b65007935af24af13e-the-last-of-us-2-lede.jpg

final-fantasy-vii-remake-cloud.gif

The Gaystation brand is a proud ally of the LGBTQ community. The Gaystation 5 is a 21st century console bringing 21st century values to gaming with heroes such as Gayloy from Horizon. Sony breaking down barriers.

dwayne-wade-i-love-it.gif

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Sony got that gay dinosaur high school game , so imma have to go with them.

One thing I've notice tho , that when games do represent the LGBTQ gang ...they usually go with lesbians lol

I guess two men kissing is still too much :dame:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
aloyseyka.png

f332d01c7462ec51b65007935af24af13e-the-last-of-us-2-lede.jpg

final-fantasy-vii-remake-cloud.gif

The Gaystation brand is a proud ally of the LGBTQ community. The Gaystation 5 is a 21st century console bringing 21st century values to gaming with heroes such as Gayloy from Horizon. Sony breaking down barriers.
And don't forget the controller rumbles a like a real life washing machine :merchant:
Ah. I'm PC master race so I'm out the loop.
Gay people don't always feel comfortable telling people they gay. And they'll act weird sometimes trying to hide that fact. PC gamers I would imagine are the loneliest bunch of gamers and likely would have the highest concentration of homosexuality.

Then let's look at reality (ppl don't do that online like they used to :yeshrug: )
The narrative is of you play online on consoles you'll get called racial slurs. PC is supposed to be a "safer" in that regard and they care in a way that is :wrist: to me. But I also like to view myself as the real MC Gusto nah mean, none of that Albert shyt ya feel me?
We see you Zaya_Duck

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
And don't forget the controller rumbles a like a real life washing machine :merchant:

Gay people don't always feel comfortable telling people they gay. And they'll act weird sometimes trying to hide that fact. PC gamers I would imagine are the loneliest bunch of gamers and likely would have the highest concentration of homosexuality.

Then let's look at reality (ppl don't do that online like they used to :yeshrug: )
The narrative is of you play online on consoles you'll get called racial slurs. PC is supposed to be a "safer" in that regard and they care in a way that is :wrist: to me. But I also like to view myself as the real MC Gusto nah mean, none of that Albert shyt ya feel me?

We see you Zaya_Duck
Idk what fukk you talmbout. Someone translate this rant for me.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Idk what fukk you talmbout. Someone translate this rant for me.
Well sir your name is Neu-romancer and Neu or "new" so Neuromancer added with "I don't trust dem new nikkaz over there" :patrice: And then after googling wtf a Neuromancer was according to them peoples,,,

And I quote...
What is the main message of Neuromancer?

Neuromancer is a novel deeply entrenched in themes of individual identity and relevance of physical human embodiment
Sounds moist to me, but secretly do you bruh :francis:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I have two different experiences when playing Halo Infinite multiplayer on XSX and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on PS5. The PS5 player lobbies lean more towards aggressive homosexuality as compared to XSX lobbies. Might as well start calling the PS5, the GS5. GayStation 5.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I have two different experiences when playing Halo Infinite multiplayer on XSX and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on PS5. The PS5 player lobbies lean more towards aggressive homosexuality as compared to XSX lobbies. Might as well start calling the PS5, the GS5. GayStation 5.
One lobby is an LGBTQ parade , the other one is a KKK meeting. Pick your poison.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin