It's Over For Mister Cee

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff:

Funny!

When I saw the recent news about him being busted I thought they were talking about the same sh!t that happened a couple of years ago. I thought it was still about that.

Then I was like, again? Damn. U definitely can't deny that sh!t if it keeps happening to you. If u keep getting arrested for soliciting sex with trannies, u can't then go on radio and deny it.

I heard he did an interview this week explaining how he wasn't gay at all and it was a set up. I ain't heard it yet but he should just admit to it or ignore the issue until it goes away. U can't keep denying it tho, if u keep getting caught.

C'mon Mr. Cee...They set you up dude. :comeon: Popo aint got time for that lol...You got caught with ya hand in the cookie jar.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
C'mon Mr. Cee...They set you up dude. :comeon: Popo aint got time for that lol...You got caught with ya hand in the cookie jar.

If he hadn't been caught for the same exact sh!t 2 years ago I might give him the benefit of the doubt. But c'mon man, u got caught AGAIN!

From what I remember, the 1st time he didn't speak on it. Just ignored the issue.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
e3amf.jpg

scust...
a0yqua.jpg