**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Does Comcast own any other movie studios?

EDIT: They own universal. This is terrible for the film industry either way

Yeah pretty much. But until one of us with foresight becomes rich enough to have a studio it is what it is. Pretty soon we’ll all be in blade runner or 1984 territory

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yeah pretty much. But until one of us with foresight becomes rich enough to have a studio it is what it is. Pretty soon we’ll all be in blade runner or 1984 territory
Between all the Facebook stuff coming out And downtown Toronto looking like this
Coutts-1-1200x628-1517938461.png

We already are at that point.

Once that China social credit system is out in place everywhere :wow:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Between all the Facebook stuff coming out And downtown Toronto looking like this
Coutts-1-1200x628-1517938461.png

We already are at that point.

Once that China social credit system is out in place everywhere :wow:

Guess I better get an early reserve on my tattoo id and stock up on bitcoin

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Comcast is pure evil :wow:

I think they will split the assets. Comcast will probably force Disney's share of the selling price to be less than fair just to get all of the Marvel properties back. There might be room for negotiation. Comcast doesn't want to get into the movie business.... Right? :lupe:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I think they will split the assets. Comcast will probably force Disney's share of the selling price to be less than fair just to get all of the Marvel properties back. There might be room for negotiation. Comcast doesn't want to get into the movie business.... Right? :lupe:

Yeah plus stock is better than cash too for taxes.

No way Disney doesn't get their way with X-Men etc. They would be fukkED after 2019. Them contracts expiring they have nothing to go with. Plus no villians. They make magic but without the Fox properties :camby:them shyts gonna get real stale.

At the very least they're going to try to do what they do with Hulk and hamstring Disney to use the characters or like Namor make them lease them at a high price

Last edited: