**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
:patrice: I wasn't planning on getting it but I might have to pony up another $10/month for that Disney streaming service. This might make that catalog real nice.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
They have to recast. Downey and Evans have a foot and some toes out the door. Not even the Mouse can make people flock to Bucky-Cap movies. Downey's been looking real :flabbynsick: out of that armor in the IW pics.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Me @ hearing potential Marvel R rated brand.
6188029-9281957092-happy.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I swear Disney makes miracles happen while at the same time becoming a tyrant. Dont know whether to hate or celebrate them buying Fox entertainment but THANK GOD Deadpool will not be molested.

:russ: It’s this weird feeling of being ecstatic but slso:jbhmm: and :scusthov:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
:russ: It’s this weird feeling of being ecstatic but slso:jbhmm: and :scusthov:

For real I read this quote and was like :hhh:

WALT DISNEY CO - ACQUISITION IS EXPECTED TO YIELD AT LEAST $2 BILLION IN COST SAVINGS FROM EFFICIENCIES REALIZED THROUGH COMBINATION OF BUSINESSES

All those big words just to say people are getting laid off.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
For real I read this quote and was like :hhh:

All those big words just to say people are getting laid off.

Yeah they’re (fox) having a town hall meeting today to discuss. Lot of people going to lose jobs.

Disney and fox merge, republicans want to cut taxes for the rich and are even flirting with allowing the tax cuts for single people and families who aren’t rich to expire, on and the fcc just got rid of net neutrality. Rich just keep fukking the rest of us

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The downside of all this, industry wise

• Cutting down industry competition severely

• As reported earlier, over 3000 people will be laid off as part of downsizing

• It'll be even harder for up and coming film-makers to get their projects greenlit

• Disney will own over 40% of film revenue. Warner Bros. will be the closest competitor with a relatively measly 18% market share

• Disney will own 30% of media revenue, attaining a stranglehold on broadcast

• Disney creates proprietary streaming service with Fox/Disney properties. Less competition for other VOD services, like Netflix (which will lose Marvel and Fox films and shows)
:scust: what's the point of making movies now if you're not Disney or WB? A24 getting bought out next year :francis: