No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
Doctor_Doom_Stan_Lee_Interview.0.jpg

Doom should you get his own movie

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
When Jack Kirby got the wheels rolling his fantastic four shyt is legendary. They introduced the world to the silver surfer and black panther. Look at there villains alone and tell me that aint some goat shyt, sure they got some lames like mole man and puppet master but theyve got heavy hitters like DOOM, super skrull, galactus, annihilus, namor, kang and terrax

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
When Jack Kirby got the wheels rolling his fantastic four shyt is legendary. They introduced the world to the silver surfer and black panther. Look at there villains alone and tell me that aint some goat shyt, sure they got some lames like mole man and puppet master but theyve got heavy hitters like DOOM, super skrull, galactus, annihilus, namor, kang and terrax

Cillian Murphy. Doom. NOW.

Keith David as the voice of Galactus.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can one of ya point me to the right direction and tell which comic is good with FF:scust::scust:
They always have been wack to me:scust: like Jesus Christ’s why do you guys want them so bad:scust:

They need to take it back to the peak of the Lee/Kirby era with Galactus and the Surfer showing up, the Thing struggling with his identity, the FF meeting Black panther, and Doom stealing the power cosmic from the Silver Surfer.

Either that or take it to the John Byrne era of the 80s when the Avengers, Fantastic Four, Dr. Strange, etc. all teamed up to fight Galactus
latest

The reason the F4 are so legendary is because the whole rest of their universe was built on the foundation that series started. That whole Marvel comicbook universe started with them before they came up with the rest of the characters.
They were the first superheroes to act like halfway regular people in an era where superheroes were always depicted as perfect paragons.
They brought in cosmic elements and weird science, that nobody had ever seen before in superhero comics. (like the Negative Zone)
They introduced GOATworthy characters like the Dr. Doom, Silver Surfer, Galactus, and the Black Panther himself.
The F4 changed the game. If that series hadn't taken off when it did, Spider-man/X-men/Avengers/Hulk, etc. would have never seen the light of day.

We take Reed and his friends for granted today just because EVERYBODY afterwards came through biting the formula that Lee and Kirby invented with the Fantastic Four. :whew:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The only thing I'm not liking is; they still doing the "release a movie just to introduce a character" thing.

I understand the plot of building to two Avengers Vs. Thanos movies

But, what, we gonna do the same thing for another villian?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The only thing I'm not liking is; they still doing the "release a movie just to introduce a character" thing.

I understand the plot of building to two Avengers Vs. Thanos movies

But, what, we gonna do the same thing for another villian?

We already know phase 4 is going to be alot more "team ups" ala Ironman in Spidey and Hulk in Thor then solo origin movies.