It’s official Jim Ryan gets handed his walking papers

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I'm referring to how many units were produced. Both consoles are still selling out inventory. It doesn't matter who dropped first, but Sony clearly made more units to sell through.
Started earlier too, from what I was explained, Sony paid double for silicon and rnda resources and clearly it’s paying off

Microsoft knew with two different gpus to produce from jump, with no halo or any console selling games it was a better strategy to make a number and increase due to demand compared to overmanufacturing

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Jimbo the king of europe, don't yas forget

espagn10.jpg

Xflop with the struggle 10k :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
wouldnt a pandemic, with stimulus checks, help boost sales since people cant go out side ? I dont get this argument of "consoles sales doing good during the pandemic!" :dwillhuh: no shyt :dwillhuh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
a lot of people lost there Jons. its been a rough year financially for a lot of folk.
A lot of console demograph (ages 16-25) made more money with unemployment than at their part time jobs, plus 3 stimulus checks. I dont buy that all. The funds for the consoles for how many they released was there.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Started earlier too, from what I was explained, Sony paid double for silicon and rnda resources and clearly it’s paying off

Microsoft knew with two different gpus to produce from jump, with no halo or any console selling games it was a better strategy to make a number and increase due to demand compared to overmanufacturing
Microsoft finalized hardware later so they could get full RDNA2 features.

Sony had a ~3 month lead on manufacturing

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
wouldnt a pandemic, with stimulus checks, help boost sales since people cant go out side ? I dont get this argument of "consoles sales doing good during the pandemic!" :dwillhuh: no shyt :dwillhuh:

Pandemic and the chip shortage play a part in why current gen consoles are still hard to get. the fact that the PS5 is outselling the switch (in its first 5 months) and its predecessor is impressive for the supply constraints.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
of course they selling with scalpers buying everything

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
EzGOKAxUUAY1BLX

Miles Morales did way better than I thought. Reading online it seemed like people implied it didn't sell well.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
EzGOKAxUUAY1BLX

Miles Morales did way better than I thought. Reading online it seemed like people implied it didn't sell well.

Miles is gonna have legs for the simple fact that a lot of people are holding off on playing it until they got PS5. At the end of the day it’s still a Spider-man game and people would be crazy to think it wouldn’t sell