IT'S OFFICIAL.."HEY NATE..IM IN A BIND SEASON" is now going into EXTENDED DOUBLE OVERTIME

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Obligatory
tenor.gif

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
LMAO true spit my friends telling me they've been getting random requests from women about needing money because they can't make their rent or car payment you think it's bad now if this shutdown keep going and that section 8 can't be made all hell gon break loose.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Call me a dumb nikka, but I'm just now reading into this. I don't feel any effects right now:yeshrug:

38 Millions Americans not getting food stamps though:damn: Good Luck y'all:mjlol:

The reason you are not feeling the effects just yet is because trump has 500k people working for free.

Eventually they won't be able to afford gas to get to work :yeshrug:

What the fukk are we gonna eat when FDA workers can no longer inspect food

:sadcam:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Sigh.

OP really is Negrodamus of the Coli.

Had a female who lives in Oakland who was in the Women's March going on there.

She hit me up last night talmbout her car given to her by a non-profit broke down and it costs 2245 bucks to fix....

1. I didn't even know she drove much less drives or had a licence

2. You claim to run a non-profit and get grants of 50-60k per year or whatever.....HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO MANAGE MONEY?

This is what is coming to your inbox or texts soon

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Sigh.

OP really is Negrodamus of the Coli.

Had a female who lives in Oakland who was in the Women's March going on there.

She hit me up last night talmbout her car given to her by a non-profit broke down and it costs 2245 bucks to fix....

1. I didn't even know she drove much less drives or had a licence

2. You claim to run a non-profit and get grants of 50-60k per year or whatever.....HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO MANAGE MONEY?

This is what is coming to your inbox or texts soon

those ACTIVIST BYATCHES STAY BROKE :umad:

THE ONLY TIME THEY GET MONEY..IF THEY PULL SCAMS

ole i don't wanna work for the RACIST SEXIST WHITE MAN...

BUT I WILL BEG AND EXTORT THE BLACK MAN
:ufdup:

and see this confirms my other claim that these "begging azz byatches" aren't just some low income ratchet thots

ALOT OF WHAT WE SEE IN 2019 are "requests" coming from the CONSCIOUS BYATCHES...THE CHURCH BYATCHES and especially the LIVING CHECK BY CHECK SCHOOLTEACHERS and BOUGIE RETAIL WORKERS

for example the chick that asked me for 250$ was a former fukk buddy of mine who is a School teacher in junior high whom recently had to move back home with her parents...

why?

simply cause she makes BAD DECISIONS...

she is a beautiful chick.....and i "assumed' she was smart

but she doesn't plan right.......

how da fukk you go outta state to a school to get your masters...only to get knocked up TWICE by two differnt dudes within a 1 1/2 year time span?
:francis:

now she back at home with "mama" with two babies and THREE..count em THREE JOBS including the teaching gig

mad at me cause i won't throw some "hunnids" to her

talking about ..."ITS FOR MY KIDS..I AM STRUGGLING!!!!!!!!!" :damn:

i told her.... "that's not my responsiblity.......but those are your CHOICES" :yeshrug:

Last edited:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
those ACTIVIST BYATCHES STAY BROKE :umad:

THE ONLY TIME THEY GET MONEY..IF THEY PULL SCAMS

ole i don't wanna work for the RACIST SEXIST WHITE MAN...

BUT I WILL BEG AND EXTORT THE BLACK MAN
:ufdup:

and see this confirms my other claim that these "begging azz byatches" aren't just some low income ratchet thots

ALOT OF WHAT WE SEE IN 2019 are "requests" coming from the CONSCIOUS BYATCHES...THE CHURCH BYATCHES and especially the LIVING CHECK BY CHECK SCHOOLTEACHERS and BOUGIE RETAIL WORKERS

for example the chick that asked me for 250$ was a former fukk buddy of mine who is a School teacher in junior high whom recently had to move back home with her parents...

why?

simply cause she makes BAD DECISIONS...

she is a beautiful chick.....and i "assumed' she was smart

but she doesn't plan right.......

how da fukk you go outta state to a school to get your masters...only to get knocked up TWICE by two differnt dudes within a 1 1/2 year time span?
:francis:

now she back at home with "mama" with two babies and THREE..count em THREE JOBS including the teaching gig

mad at me cause i won't throw some "hunnids" to her

talking about ..."ITS FOR MY KIDS..I AM STRUGGLING!!!!!!!!!" :damn:

i told her.... "that's not my responsiblity.......but those are your CHOICES" :yeshrug:
Just reading that shyt i can tell her debt to income ratio all the way fukked up. Out of state for a master's .. School teacher salary... Multiple kids.. Single parent.. She lost