IT'S OFFICIAL.."HEY NATE..IM IN A BIND SEASON" is now going into EXTENDED DOUBLE OVERTIME

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
*Extended government shutdown

*tax refund delays

*limited job creation

*higher insurance premiums...

*and the Rent is too damn high
:damn:

a few hours earlier...my coworker showed me a text a former female coworker whom he "dated" she all of a sudden out the blue..needed a "favor" in the form of 350 dollars.... :dead:

im hearing all types of bold requests are being received by dudes by women in need

even a ex from my past hinted on needed assistance...cause she can't make the rent..even though she is sharing her household with two other working class adults.....

the struggle is real :ufdup:

and Nate always has room in his "salary cap"....
cguur8ztvnlpgfywp2ls.png

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
http://fortune.com

Airport security screeners could quit en masse, grounding flights. The federal courts could stop hearing civil cases. City buses could stop running.

And 38 million Americans could stop getting food stamps.

Officials from Washington to Wall Street are pondering nightmare scenarios if the partial U.S. government shutdown that is already the longest on record extends into spring — or beyond.

“Shutdowns don’t get bad linearly; they get bad exponentially,” said Sam Berger, a senior adviser at the Center for American Progress, who worked at the Office of Management and Budget under President Barack Obama.

President Donald Trump’s administration has found creative means to blunt some of the shutdown’s effects — figuring out ways to process tax refunds, for example. Yet agencies that have been able to dip into user fees, leftover funds and other revenue streams are running out of those reserves.[/auote]

Call me a dumb nikka, but I'm just now reading into this. I don't feel any effects right now:yeshrug:

38 Millions Americans not getting food stamps though:damn: Good Luck y'all:mjlol:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

only thing that pops in my head when I hear this song is "damn, Nate hit that first" :wow:

WHASSIT GONNA BE? 'Cause sheeee need some ennnnnds
HIT UP SUGA DADDY, for Ben-n-ja-minnnnnnnnns
Let him hit it for yo' scrollllll. DON'T LET GOoOoOo
He will break you off dat dooooooough. DON'T LET GOoOoOo