It’s now Sydney Sweeney's time. She has the crown.......

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
I get your point, what you're getting at, etc. but again, if she's genuinely attractive it is what it is

And it's not our fault, nor our problem, that white dudes have crappy taste and don't find BW attractive. Let them be stupid
Nah, shyt like this just upholds and proves their claimed standards of beauty. Yall supporting it brazenly, worshipping these cacs. It’s pathetic.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Nah, shyt like this just upholds and proves their claimed standards of beauty. Yall supporting it brazenly, worshipping these cacs. It’s pathetic.
To each their own :manny:

Again if she's genuinely attractive then I don't think it's a big deal. It ain't like they're overrating an ugly chick.

And many of the simpish comments can happen for an attractive woman of any race

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
To each their own :manny:

Again if she's genuinely attractive then I don't think it's a big deal. It ain't like they're overrating an ugly chick.

And many of the simpish comments can happen for an attractive woman of any race
KidJ”Soul” huh? :stopitslime: You definitely head of the Coli’s pawg legal defense team:russ:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ATTENTION: The weekly embarrassing white lust of cave women on the “Black” coli.com has been posted. I repeat: The weekly embarrassing white lust of cave women on the “Black” coli.com has been posted.

Can you imagine LSA having so many threads on some basic white boy whos barely famous:picard:

I saw her in that movie where she dated a black dude and they were spying on the neighbors. Not to be vulgar,but she had a sex scene and my dikk didnt jump in the slightest:unimpressed:

Some titis dont look as impressive as you would think unsheathed, for those of you not in the know. Had this saddening realization with Megan Goode:francis:

Whos still finer than this chick by the way,and probably twice her age:mjlol: