It's not where you from, it's where you at. WTF does that mean?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I remember yo punk ass..you was the lil mark making Bay Area threads in the booth hating..it's a known fact east coast nikkas have no hands..they're used to doing jump kicks ..that's why they wear Timbs..let a New York nikka try to jump kick me,.im a pull his ass out the air and slam him into the bodega wall..bytch ass nikkas learned to fight when they saw rumble in the Bronx for the first time..

:pachaha:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikkas dont know what this really means or are you guys trolling?

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The basic idea of this quote is that no matter where you are from, whether it be from the ghetto, slums, whatever... its about what you are doing with your life now. Where you are now in life is more important.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Come on now, you cant be serious B...

Yall nikkaz hold no weight... Come around here talkin' that shyt Imma smakc yo ass up ya bish

Lil chump please miss me with that B.S..I got 10 bullets..one for you and nine for your fat ass mom..cuz that's how many bullets it's gonna take to lay her fat ass down..guaranteed ill fukk you up in real life..on the streets and off the streets..

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lil chump please miss me with that B.S..I got 10 bullets..one for you and nine for your fat ass mom..cuz that's how many bullets it's gonna take to lay her fat ass down..guaranteed ill fukk you up in real life..on the streets and off the streets..
Come see me p*ssy

Imma see u when i see u

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The basic idea of this quote is that no matter where you are from, whether it be from the ghetto, slums, whatever... its about what you are doing with your life now. Where you are now in life is more important.

Yep. Basic white American propaganda created to make the masses feel good about the menial gains they can make during their lifetime. Real talk though, most people's lives have a lot to do with where they are from.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL

Come see me p*ssy

Imma see u when i see u
:usure:y'all nikkas really going to go see each other over internet shyt:patrice::popcorn: