It's not where you from, it's where you at. WTF does that mean?

Uncle_Dirty

Finna Ball.
Daps
tumblr_mqbpuaB2dq1rjid86o1_400.gif

GTFOH with that bullshyt :stopitslime:

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
quote flew right over ur head it doesnt really have anything to do with literal location

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
Lets say your in my hometown (detroit) repping Oakland hard,right? All the shyt that goes down there doesn't really matter at that point, bc ur in on my turf and that shyt can't help can't help you. That's what I think atleast

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Lets say your in my hometown (detroit) repping Oakland hard,right? All the shyt that goes down there doesn't really matter at that point, bc ur in on my turf and that shyt can't help can't help you. That's what I think atleast

Like I wouldn't go down to Detroit in a Raiders cap throwing up east Oakland all thru ya hood..:stopitslime:

Yes I would..and Detroit nikkas would respect it..or they gonna get disrespected

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
Like I wouldn't go down to Detroit in a Raiders cap throwing up east Oakland all thru ya hood..:stopitslime:

Yes I would..and Detroit nikkas would respect it..or they gonna get disrespected
:upsetfavre:, right. I see what's going on here, continue on.

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't neva been to the bay

Neva have planned, or plan or will plan to

Only thang I know is from some nikkaz and the news that it is a shythole....

So I've neva gave a fukk about that shythole...

BUT GADDAMN coli bay area nikkaz get on my muthafukkin' nerves thinkin' they hard cause they stuck livin in that shytHOLE

fukk outta here fam... Some fruity ass bouncer from a gay club in the east village here in NY will knock yo punk ass out if you eva leave that shytHOLE talkin' that shyt....

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I ain't neva been to the bay

Neva have planned, or plan or will plan to

Only thang I know is from some nikkaz and the news that it is a shythole....

So I've neva gave a fukk about that shythole...

BUT GADDAMN coli bay area nikkaz get on my muthafukkin' nerves thinkin' they hard cause they stuck livin in that shytHOLE

fukk outta here fam... Some fruity ass bouncer from a gay club in the east village here in NY will knock yo punk ass out if you eva leave that shytHOLE talkin' that shyt....

I remember yo punk ass..you was the lil mark making Bay Area threads in the booth hating..it's a known fact east coast nikkas have no hands..they're used to doing jump kicks ..that's why they wear Timbs..let a New York nikka try to jump kick me,.im a pull his ass out the air and slam him into the bodega wall..bytch ass nikkas learned to fight when they saw rumble in the Bronx for the first time..

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember yo punk ass..you was the lil mark making Bay Area threads in the booth hating..it's a known fact east coast nikkas have no hands..they're used to doing jump kicks ..that's why they wear Timbs..let a New York nikka try to jump kick me,.im a pull his ass out the air and slam him into the bodega wall..bytch ass nikkas learned to fight when they saw rumble in the Bronx for the first time..

Come on now, you cant be serious B...

Yall nikkaz hold no weight... Come around here talkin' that shyt Imma smakc yo ass up ya bish