It's lit! - The Official Pokemon Sun & Moon Thread

Dark is the night

You Dont Eyeball Me Boy
Daps
nikka its like 8000 damn pokemon, who the fukk got time for that?

Not to mention half of them are trash

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
can i just say that getting a destiny knot is the most ass backwards thing if you're not using a team of pick up meowths. otherwise you have to battle at the royal but all the royal teams are ev and iv trained which means their gonna have a better chance at winning so you probably have to breed but with no knot it takes way more time.

i ended up having a breh give me a perfect ev ditto with pokerus and a knot :ld:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
can i just say that getting a destiny knot is the most ass backwards thing if you're not using a team of pick up meowths. otherwise you have to battle at the royal but all the royal teams are ev and iv trained which means their gonna have a better chance at winning so you probably have to breed but with no knot it takes way more time.

i ended up having a breh give me a perfect ev ditto with pokerus and a knot :ld:
shyt is as ass backwards as getting Surf and Waterfall post game :francis:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Finished the story today and I enjoyed this game through and through. I'll say it again QR scanner lets you eat. But my main gripe was the fact that wild pokemon can call for help which isn't bad honestly, but it gets annoying when their help turns into a fukk role player god and always comes through :francis: . But all in all a very good game and I'm glad it brought me out of pokemon hibernation since the last one I played through was Pokemon HeartGold. I'm going to do the postgame stuff and also get these starter pokemon from the Unova region (Black and White) thank you QR Scanner for being the real MVP :blessed: